Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they're a bit like those fake plastic trees radiohead is always going on about.... good for blocking out the sun and hiding the police and not much else. i'd be a sitting rabbit with a gatorade bottle out there. wish you could see the highways over here... truly, truly fucking ugly.
I love that song - as for the rest tough titty.

What is that, a comedy? Happy? - I'm deeply disturbed. Kind of. Well not deeply. I'm glad the father got shot though - it made it seem more realistic. I guess this happens a lot in the States?

EDIT: Very good though but pet nonetheless.

is weed not a big deal over there? its somethin around 50% of 'drug abuse' arrests over here which is funny because have you ever talked to mad yid? or sat on a couch for longer than two hours?

is weed not a big deal over there? its somethin around 50% of 'drug abuse' arrests over here which is funny because have you ever talked to mad yid? or sat on a couch for longer than two hours?
No, weed isn't a big deal over here. If the amount is clearly for personal use all you get is a street caution.

Yeah I've 'talked' to Mad Yid, he's ok. I don't have a couch - I wish I did. I've got this weird japanese minimalistic bullshit going on - it's very uncomfortable being cool, so I lie on the floor and get shit for being a philistine, which is over the fucking top. Two hours on a sofa is the perfect amount of time to watch our ridiculous club, but I still hop on the train and wonder about a comfort based existence on my way to the ground. My reward will be in heaven, but I don't believe in that either - although some say you don't have to believe in it for it to be true.

Last edited:
No, weed isn't a big deal over here. If the amount is clearly for personal use all you get is a street caution.

Yeah I've 'talked' to Mad Yid, he's ok. I don't have a couch - I wish I did. I've got this weird japanese minimalistic bullshit going on - it's very uncomfortable being cool, so I lie on the floor and get shit for being a philistine, which is over the fucking top. Two hours on a sofa is the perfect amount of time to watch our ridiculous club, but I still hop on the train and wonder about a comfort based existence on my way to the ground. My reward will be in heaven, but I don't believe in that either - although some say you don't have to believe in it for it to be true.

is it an all white room? i went into some white walled Asian chain restaurant the other day with the only color in the whole place being provided by a large wall at the front directly behind the cashiers that, presumably, was supposed to resemble urban graffiti. you should decorate your room that way (if you haven't already done so). it made me throw up my rice and teriyaki chicken all over their premium coconut waters and peach iced teas.

Trees schmees. Ships are made out of steel now so that figures. Didn't the Norsemen get there 200 years before CC?
Geez, nobody wants to given any credit to the natives...

It's like Chris Columbo show up and says "yo, I found this sick-ass place, and it's totally the bee's knees" but the Norwegians say "bitch please, you didn't notice those mounds in the dirt that we dug in Newfoundland? Totes magotes we were there first" and all the while the natives are rolling their eyes smoking their pipes acting all:
ONAtqCT.gif

Geez, nobody wants to given any credit to the natives...

It's like Chris Columbo show up and says "yo, I found this sick-ass place, and it's totally the bee's knees" but the Norwegians say "bitch please, you didn't notice those mounds in the dirt that we dug in Newfoundland? Totes magotes we were there first" and all the while the natives are rolling their eyes smoking their pipes acting all:
ONAtqCT.gif
How can you give credit to a bloke who thought he was in India? That's far out.

is it an all white room? i went into some white walled Asian chain restaurant the other day with the only color in the whole place being provided by a large wall at the front directly behind the cashiers that, presumably, was supposed to resemble urban graffiti. you should decorate your room that way (if you haven't already done so). it made me throw up my rice and teriyaki chicken all over their premium coconut waters and peach iced teas.
Migod, what crimes against dining are you patronizing? The only authentic Japanese dining experience is at a building resembling a wooden shack, covered in posters about baseball and beer.

Back
Top Bottom