Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stupid cunt, slagging off other posters with inaccurate information. Why do you bother?

Perhaps I bother because I'm a huge Ade and Spurs fan? And this is an Ade thread? And I'm far away from Spurs fans to discuss all things Spurs?

:freund:

Why do you bother melting down every other day into a froth of awkward obsessive rage?

Perhaps I bother because I'm a huge Ade and Spurs fan? And this is an Ade thread? And I'm far away from Spurs fans to discuss all things Spurs?

:freund:

Why do you bother melting down every other day into a froth of awkward obsessive rage?
I don't as anyone will testify. But I do get a bit chippy when 'spurs fans' say "huge Ade and Spurs fan." Blokes like you are so easy to spot. Putting the player before the club. You've been done now - stop pretending you have anything to do with THFC and fuck off as well. Cunt. I mean it, cunt.

gibbs131 You're so typical. No bollocks, no brains. We lost the next game to minnows, you said but no - the opposite was true - wanker
P.S. Got you a spare in block 35, row 28 seat 154. Buy you a beer.

Last edited:
Reading the posts that appear during the day (and I understand office tiny gripes) I'm glad people post through the night, otherwise we'd have to rely on the Norwegians for our fun. And no one wants that.

Reading the posts that appear during the day (and I understand office tiny gripes) I'm glad people post through the night, otherwise we'd have to rely on the Norwegians for our fun. And no one wants that.
Hey, I didn't say I wasn't entertained. I quite enjoy putting the pieces together from several threads and trying to make sense of it.

I fully understand that there aren't many better options around, especially for a reasonable price. Yet I am just fed up of the bloke.

As I said, its not due to him being shit, which he isnt. Its just the amount of frustrating shit he does, not going for that header before half time (which would have changed the game today) was fucking pathetic.

I defend Ade a lot, but for yesterday's game, I do have to agree ... he played quite poorly.
Yes he just could not connect with anything!
I really liked Soldado's determination to go for everything when he came on.
Start him against the Woolwich I say!

How can you want to drop Adebayor for the fucking North London Derby. You moan and complain that he doesn't give a fuck and want to drop him for the 1 game out of all 38 that he will genuinely be up for it. Use your heads lads.

How can you want to drop Adebayor for the fucking North London Derby. You moan and complain that he doesn't give a fuck and want to drop him for the 1 game out of all 38 that he will genuinely be up for it. Use your heads lads.
If you are selecting players just on form then on the basis of yesterdays performance he should not be starting, unless we start with 2 strikers.

If you are selecting players just on form then on the basis of yesterdays performance he should not be starting, unless we start with 2 strikers.

Neither should Eriksen, Chadli, Dembele etc etc.

All of our attackers were dogshit. The knives come out for Ade faster.

I have faith in all of the attackers who started today. I blame Poch more than the players. He got out managed today.

Eriksen, Chadli and Lamela have confused roles and our flanks are still soft. I just hope Poch does not change it too much. Ade had the best chance to score. Because he has the best positioning. You don't drop him because he's getting into good positions. You back him.

Neither should Eriksen, Chadli, Dembele etc etc.

All of our attackers were dogshit. The knives come out for Ade faster.

I have faith in all of the attackers who started today. I blame Poch more than the players. He got out managed today.

Eriksen, Chadli and Lamela have confused roles and our flanks are still soft. I just hope Poch does not change it too much. Ade had the best chance to score. Because he has the best positioning. You don't drop him because he's getting into good positions. You back him.
His job is to score Gibbsy and the fact that he had a few gilt edge chances created for him yesterday against what was the bottom placed team and he did not capitalize on these says that we cant keep relying on him alone up front. Lets play 2 strikers and let them play for their places not hand a place to someone because he pledges his heart and soul to Tottenham that's crap.

Back
Top Bottom