Europa League 14/15 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a shit draw.
Yes we have a high coefficient but there were Western European teams in each of the other pots - unlucky again not to have them. Fucking hate this piece of shit competition until later when the draws become more interesting.

/shrug - it's always been the beating nightlife heart of one of the wildest parts of the continent ... and that's not something I'm pulling out of thin air, you can find plenty of people all over calling it a tremendous party and nightlife city.

The Balkans are a crazy, crazy place to party and Belgrade is the dead center of that.

We should cruise this group with plenty of opportunity to rest the regular first teamers.

Thrash the Arse home and away in the semi and give Inter another pounding in the Final.

Lovely.

We should cruise this group with plenty of opportunity to rest the regular first teamers.

Thrash the Arse home and away in the semi and give Inter another pounding in the Final.

Lovely.
I don't even dare think about it, but Inter in the final with a winner take all route to the Champions League would be massive.

We'll have to be well up for our away matches. Going to Besiktas and Partizan will be decently tough away tests.

If you need any answers about Istanbul,am here to reply with pleasure. Will be a big pleasure to play against one of the prestigious teams of Premier League.
Hi Besiktas, welcome to the forum. The one thing that I am wondering about is how safe will it be for Spurs fans to travel out to Istanbul for the match? Obviously Turkish football fans are well known for being very fanatical in their support, but there have been problems in the past for British football fans who have travelled there for away matches...

Greeting from Belgrade Spurs. I'm glad we are going to have a chance to play against one of the best EPL sides, and I hope you are going to have a great time in Belgrade. If you have any questions about hotels, tickets or anything else feel free to ask.
PS. We have probably cheapest beer in Europe, you can buy a bottle of 2 liters for ~1.5 pounds, so have fun. ;)

Back
Top Bottom