AEL LIMASSOL v TOTTENHAM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here are some better quality GIFs of the goals.

CapitalHastyAmericancrayfish.gif

PointedDistantJay.gif

Really glad I said fuck it. Looking forward to the replay.

EDIT: This has nothing to do with the win or way we played, and 100% about the shit stream.

How did Dembele do guys? Heard Poch say that he and the other subs had a good impact but I missed it cos switched off after 1st half (stream was too shit).

Would love it if he was in contention for QPR.

How did Dembele do guys? Heard Poch say that he and the other subs had a good impact but I missed it cos switched off after 1st half (stream was too shit).

I think he did much better than Holtby. Would love to see him start on Sunday

As you would expect from the beautiful beast. Held the ball up well, even with two players on him he still has the ball at his feet and can pick his pass. Dribbled forward, drawing players onto him, nice to see Chadli, Lamela, Kane and Soldado all moving and creating options.

Back from the match, just wanted to say what a fantastic turn out with 2 lovely goals scored at the Spurs end.

Back
Top Bottom