AEL LIMASSOL v TOTTENHAM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Soldado with a Soldado goal, nice. Ball floated for ages as well, did well to stay composed.

I reckon he had so much time that he went through the panic "fuck i hope i dont miss another one" stage, all the way through to the calmer, "ok, i know how to do this. Either i hit it in and all is good or my career in England is finished, it is what it is." and then SMASH - GOAL.

BvlkmfQCEAAonsN.jpg

I reckon he had so much time that he went through the panic "fuck i hope i dont miss another one" stage, all the way through to the calmer, "ok, i know how to do this. Either i hit it in and all is good or my career in England is finished, it is what it is." and then SMASH - GOAL.

Mis-hit it. Meant to go in other corner. :soldadolol:

Most likely!
Or maybe he felt no pressure cos he had a heads up about the streams so knew no one was watching if he missed.

Mis-hit it. Meant to go in other corner. :soldadolol:
If you've ever hit a volley like that youd know that don't aim it to a corner. You just hope for solid contact and try to get it on target and hope for the best. It payed off for bobby and I'm very happy for him.

If you've ever hit a volley like that youd know that don't aim it to a corner. You just hope for solid contact and try to get it on target and hope for the best. It payed off for bobby and I'm very happy for him.

I wasn't being serious :)

Though when I do hit volleys like that, they fly in the top corner. Just saying. :pochlol:

Well I watched the game on the PPV stream, that I alerted others to on this thread. Don't know if anyone else shelled out the money, but for me it was well worth it as I couldn't find a free stream.

Full marks to the enterprising company that saw a gap in the market, and got in there. Wonder if they made any money out of it?

Excellent result, less than great performance, but for me it's 99% about results, except when it's 100%.

Two wins out of two, delighted with Poch's start :thumbup::coys:

That's the best I've seen Lamela play for us, given that we were struggling away from home when he came on. I hope he starts v QPR and can build on this. Tremendous shots from both Bobby and Harry. Maybe those two should start as well if Ade is still struggling for full fitness.

I was driving back from London for the entire duration of the game, so I've just had to read through 35 fucking pages of buffering jokes and meltdowns.

The Fighting Cock, I fucking love you!

It's threads like this that make up for all the shit storms everywhere else. Top effort, lads! :freundgoal:

Disappointed when I realised that game not on ITV4, but sounds as if it wasn;t much to write home about. Still the goals were good and a decent result, considering the team haven't really had much playing time together. Let's hope Bobby has now found his shooting boots (will forgive him that awful miss in the first half, as he made up for it in the end..... and it wasn't a pen!)

Back
Top Bottom