AEL LIMASSOL v TOTTENHAM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh, you found pictures where he's frustrated? Must be shit then :capouestare:
article-0-0766ED67000005DC-724_468x411.jpg

ronaldo35.jpg

Cristiano%2BRonaldo.jpg

haha, FYI I am a Soldado fan boy.

Just banter.

two respnses up "Lamela looked sharp when he came on.!"
one response up "It was going great until Lamela came on..."
Just goes to show opinions differ somewhat.
Hell, we were playing a team that would struggle in the English 1st division. We won. Granted Soldado hit the target ONCE and Kane hit the target ONCE we still need a striker. The defence wasn't great, if Kaboul had been playing we'd probably drawn at best. It was a patched up back line that was extremely suspect. And Paulinho was as poor as he was last year and in the world cup.
BUT WE WON. Be pleased!

two respnses up "Lamela looked sharp when he came on.!"
one response up "It was going great until Lamela came on..."
Just goes to show opinions differ somewhat.
Hell, we were playing a team that would struggle in the English 1st division. We won. Granted Soldado hit the target ONCE and Kane hit the target ONCE we still need a striker. The defence wasn't great, if Kaboul had been playing we'd probably drawn at best. It was a patched up back line that was extremely suspect. And Paulinho was as poor as he was last year and in the world cup.
BUT WE WON. Be pleased!
ArtyB ArtyB 's post was a joke kid. Stop with all the double bold. Ease yourself in quietly. Of course you can just tell me to fuck off, but look for the humour first.

As an American I figured I'd wait patiently away from my computer to avoid shitty streams until bein sports showed it at 9:30. It didn't happen and instead they showed a replay of another game. Bunch of shit

As an American I figured I'd wait patiently away from my computer to avoid shitty streams until bein sports showed it at 9:30. It didn't happen and instead they showed a replay of another game. Bunch of shit
I did the exact same thing trying to avoid the result and what do I get, a fucking friendly between Valencia and AC Milan.:wall:

Stay cool: When we reach the final, you can have your pick of streams.!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom