AEL LIMASSOL v TOTTENHAM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Roberto_Soldado_tottenham_open_goal_miss-366418.jpg
soldao.jpg
Soldmiss-IMG_9523.jpg
article_img.jpg
images

The only downside is that many of the young whipper-snappers that frequent Block 35 on these occaisions are only there to be loud & get drunk.
It is somewhat distracting when one is trying to discuss the most tax efficient ISA with ones broker.

I will have to ponder on the matter.

My Mrs just asked me what the score is, we're winning 2-1 Dearest. I replied..She then asked if away goals count as double in this comp, yes I replied.... So we're winning 4-1 then... Fuck off and do some ironing you dozy Mare..

Wouldn't bring a single player that played at West Ham (except Naughton as he's suspended. Leave them behind to train for QPR. These two Europa qualifiers should mostly be used as preseason for our WC boys and those who got a little late start due to fitness or transfers.

Vorm/Friedel
Naughton Chiriches Vertonghen Davies
Sandro Dembele
Winks (or another development player) Paulinho Chadli
Soldado

Fill out the bench with Carroll, Mason, Fryers, and some kids. We'll dick them
with this side. No reason to bring players who look like they'll play against QPR.

Back
Top Bottom