AEL LIMASSOL v TOTTENHAM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Starting to lose my patience with Soldado. This would have been a completely different game if he had just scored that sitter in the first few minutes. Nice guy or not, he's becoming a big liability. Kane actually looks much more likely to score, as well as being much more capable at bringing others into play. :soldadowtf:

here is me thinking outside the box, maybe Levy has ordered the players to play like a pile of piss so that the tie is still in the balance going into the second leg and more people might buy tickets, wouldn't put it past him
:levystare:

I am immune to her now

Bit of a joke that Paulinho looks unfit and so off the pace when he barely played in the World Cup after the Group stage and players like Schurrle who went further in the World Cup managed to start and look great on Monday in the league. Why are our world cup players behind other ones playing for other clubs?

Back
Top Bottom