AEL LIMASSOL v TOTTENHAM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I reckon he had so much time that he went through the panic "fuck i hope i dont miss another one" stage, all the way through to the calmer, "ok, i know how to do this. Either i hit it in and all is good or my career in England is finished, it is what it is." and then SMASH - GOAL.
Most likely!
Or maybe he felt no pressure cos he had a heads up about the streams so knew no one was watching if he missed.

IaQzN.gif

I put up with 73 minutes of this low-resolution, foreign-language, buffer-ific, lag-tastic turd fest only for a message to pop up saying 'internet connection has been lost', before quickly returning to the stream with the score at 2-1.

#spursy

:llorishuh:

OK everyone - AVB at Zenit has won every game this season - I think its 6 apart from losing 1-0 away at AEL, we'll come back second half even if we take a draw back home so what? Anyone remember Young Boys? Course not....

I think everyone remembers Young Boys. Especially Cliff Richard.

Starting to lose my patience with Soldado. This would have been a completely different game if he had just scored that sitter in the first few minutes. Nice guy or not, he's becoming a big liability. Kane actually looks much more likely to score, as well as being much more capable at bringing others into play. :soldadowtf:

Starting to lose my patience with Soldado. This would have been a completely different game if he had just scored that sitter in the first few minutes. Nice guy or not, he's becoming a big liability. Kane actually looks much more likely to score, as well as being much more capable at bringing others into play. :soldadowtf:

This is common knowledge and has been for months now. Soldado just cannot hack it. I like the guy, but he needs to go.

Everyone seems to be posting the same thing over and again over again since the last 3/4 pages.
Everyone seems to be posting the same thing over and again over again since the last 3/4 pages.
Get the fuck over it.
Get the fuck over it.
Get the fuck over it.
Get the fuck over it.
Get the fuck over it.
Get the fuck over it.
Get the fuck over it.

Back
Top Bottom