AEL LIMASSOL v TOTTENHAM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I BBC 94.9 covering the game? Says they are on the BBC sport site but some drive time show is currently playing?
You have to use the link provided on the BBC live football text page an you'll get the commentary. If you just tube to the radio station you'll just get the drie time show. *sigh* fucking Europa League.

Levy-time
b43fde69-910f-48a5-bd4f-8735c62c7e14_paying_shopping_credit_card.jpg

Back in the day we never had sky, on cablelink in Ireland we had a channel of tiny little boxes with all the channels on it, me and my brothers used to watch matches on a 1 inch wide box with no sound. This shit brings me right back to those poverty ridden days

I thought we'd all agreed that Pochettino's tactics would take time?

We should be beating a team of this quality no matter what tactics the players have been told. It's embarrassing to be losing and relying on our keeper to make saves to keep the score down. It has nothing to do with tactics, most of the players don't even look interested.

Back
Top Bottom