AEL LIMASSOL v TOTTENHAM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got to admit I do feel sorry for our players. I played a very light game of football for 40 minutes over there on Sunday, could barely run for most of it, was sweating ridiculously afterwards and all my muscles ached. Came back here yesterday, went out to play football and was running around like a lunatic on a 7 a side pitch for 2 hours player 3 vs 4.

It is stupidly hot over there so as long as we don't lose badly we'll be alright.

OK everyone - AVB at Zenit has won every game this season - I think its 6 apart from losing 1-0 away at AEL, we'll come back second half even if we take a draw back home so what? Anyone remember Young Boys? Course not....

I think everyone remembers Young Boys. Especially Cliff Richard.

it does appear that a pear couldith yet shape
OK everyone - AVB at Zenit has won every game this season - I think its 6 apart from losing 1-0 away at AEL, we'll come back second half even if we take a draw back home so what? Anyone remember Young Boys? Course not....

course we remember Young Boys and the Bassong masterclass but our boy SUPER PAVLYUCHENKO :freundgoal:

Got to admit I do feel sorry for our players. I played a very light game of football for 40 minutes over there on Sunday, could barely run for most of it, was sweating ridiculously afterwards and all my muscles ached. Came back here yesterday, went out to play football and was running around like a lunatic on a 7 a side pitch for 2 hours player 3 vs 4.

It is stupidly hot over there so as long as we don't lose badly we'll be alright.

didn't appreciate the heat. obviously a big factor. have played in Indonesia before - heavy surface was like trying to run on a mattress.

Back
Top Bottom