Current Squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jumping the gun on TOS, but I removed Gylfi and added Davies & Vorm. If you think this will put a hex on the deal…

(dealwithit.gif)

Good stuff. Also, just a heads up you still have Livermore on there.

So as at now 2.8.14
Foreign (16) - we could reliably take out BAE and Khumalo.
HGP (11) - take out the loan players and potential sales/loan - eg Obika, Carroll.
So that is a total of 27 - two over the allowed 25, who to go ?
Those at risk - Ceballos, Holtby, Dawson, Naughton, Fredericks, Chiriches, Sandro and Chadli.

Non-HG, Non-U21 (16)
  1. Adebayor, Emmanuel
  2. Bezerra Maciel Júnior, José Paulo
  3. Capoue, Étienne
  4. Chadli, Nacer
  5. Chiricheș, Vlad Iulian
  6. Dembélé, Moussa
  7. Eriksen, Christian Dannemann
  8. Friedel, Bradley Howard
  9. Holtby, Lewis Harry
  10. Kaboul, Younès
  11. Lamela, Erik Manuel
  12. Lloris, Hugo
  13. Raniere Guimarães Cordeiro, Sandro
  14. Soldado Rillo, Roberto
  15. Vertonghen, Jan
  16. Vorm, Michel Armand
HG, Non-U21 (11)
  1. ** Ceballos Prieto, Cristian
  2. * Davies, Benjamin Thomas
  3. * Dawson, Michael Richard
  4. ** Fredericks, Ryan Marlowe B.
  5. * Fryers, Ezekiel David
  6. ** Lennon, Aaron Justin
  7. ** Mason, Ryan Glen
  8. * Naughton, Kyle
  9. ** Rose, Daniel Lee
  10. ** Townsend, Andros
  11. * Walker, Kyle Andrew

Thanks for the update, really useful. As the squad stands I would take out Ceballos and Friedel. Archer or McGee can be keeper No.3, and wouldn't count towards the 25.

But it's pretty much a given that more changes will happen before decision time.

Too many people have a shopping list of a load of foreigners to buy yet don't want to offload the likes of Vlad, Kaboul and Sandro to make way for them...

And there's also those that want a clear-out of a load of HG players not realising that once we go below 8 we won't be able to have a full squad of 25.

we seem to be in a better position than others on the HG rule. Man City seem to have hardly any HG players, Hart Clichy Milner Sinclair. Chelski cant be much better.

On the topic of Ceballos, anyone of an exact date of his arrival? If it is indeed summer of 2010, then it's true he would actually register as a HG.

You're right, July of that year. Well, as it turns out, that would still get him in within the three year count as he turned 21 this past year in his third year of FA club association. Good stuff if true.
Well, I list him as HG, so I reckon I must've done the calculations or gotten the info somewhere. I think we can assume he's HG for the time being.

Excellent post. Hadn't realised Grant Hall was out on loan.

You can also add Archer and Shaq to the loan list.

Maybe with all the CBs maybe Poch might want to try a 3-5-2 (even though when in possession the team shape is a 3-4-3)

Lloris
Musacchio - Dier - Vertonghen
Capoue - Bentaleb
Walker - Eriksen - Townsend
Kane

Sexy Team

:lamelashock:

Back
Top Bottom