North American Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is a clip of Eriksen calling in an airstrike.

And another of Lamela eating a big mac.
Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm-407x305.jpg

Also, looks like I will have one extra ticket in Sec 115, Row 7. It's the opposite end from where the Spurs section is, but close to the goal on the other end. $50, message me if interested.

I'll post this in the tickets section too, but I have tickets to the Seattle game. 2 tickets. I can't go. I'll give them to you CHEAP, I just want someone to fill them. PM me.

To all our US Tottenham brothers and sisters who don't get the chance to come to London and watch the matches but are still 100% THFC - have a fantastic time at the US pre season games.

And sing your hearts out for the lads.

I'll post this in the tickets section too, but I have tickets to the Seattle game. 2 tickets. I can't go. I'll give them to you CHEAP, I just want someone to fill them. PM me.

Are they going to open the upper deck you think? 64k for the Portland game on Sunday...place hopefully is rocking...hopefully for both sides...well three sides. Spurs. Sounders. & Yedlin.

Do we have any idea what players are making the trip at this point?

I assume none of the Spurs that made the knockout stages of the World Cup will be here...

Are they going to open the upper deck you think? 64k for the Portland game on Sunday...place hopefully is rocking...hopefully for both sides...well three sides. Spurs. Sounders. & Yedlin.
The Spurs section is in the upper deck. I imagine that may be the only part open. I think they announced sales at 52k, but I think that includes season ticket holder and I bet many of them don't show for a midday exhibition. I hope I'm wrong though,

Back
Top Bottom