North American Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If it's at 4 the game starts at 7 eastern.

But the left coast is the best coast...

EAST SIDE MOTHER FUCKER

11biggie_fat_6001.jpg

who gives a shit about the coasts, coming from someone who knows the east coast

Call it sibling rivalry.

All of my family still lives in New England, there's a special place in my heart for the east. Plus, every sports team I watch (other than San Diego Padres) are over there.

A little off topic, but, how much does it suck that the US Under Armour site doesn't have any of the new training gear yet? I refuse to pay shipping from the UK and it sucks that we have to wait so long to get new gear.

Do people in England wear fitted hats? It sucks I can't get a Spurs fitted.
People do wear fitted caps in England. Not super popular. You used to be able to get Spurs fitted caps from www.vincentiusapparel.com but they seem to be sold out currently.
Personally I've never seen a fan wear one on match days, but I have seen someone wear one at a music festival.

Back
Top Bottom