North American Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This thread is for anyone attending any of the games this summer in either Seattle, Chicago, or Toronto. I live in Vancouver and will be attending the Seattle friendly with Spurs Canada Vancouver, and I know we're meeting up with Seattle Spurs. Should anyone be attending any of the matches and want to know which bars everyone is meeting at, feel free to update here.
I'm not sure what the final details are yet for the Seattle match on July 19th, but will update accordingly.

COYS

I'll be in Chicago. Great group there. Atlantic Bar festivities > the friendly
I'm going to the Chicago game as well. I don't like Atlantic, but I'm going wherever there will be planned events.

Does anyone have a list of events going on or a schedule for the Chicago game?

I'll be there in Chicago and hope to meet all of you ugly mugs. I'll be one of the goofies wearing a "Nashville Spurs" shirt. You'll know which is me, because let's face it, I'll be the best looking
:holtbytongue:

Back
Top Bottom