North American Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yedlin.jpg
:ledleylick:
858861247.gif

Probably can't get entry into the United States.
Arrest history, or perhaps just being a known associate of the Becali brothers
Now i'm not looking for a stink - Vlad can get drinking infringements and be excluded from travelling to the US - but in the US (from what I have been told) you can buy guns (if you are clean) on behalf of non-desirables for $, either way this "right to guns" amendment I just do not get.
Drinking v Guns - pretty easy to work out which one has potential to do more damage.

First post. Will be in Chicago!

I received tickets to an autograph session, I'm not sure I'll be able to go to the Atlantic for the qna afterward though. The timing of the autograph and the qna seem to butt heads a bit.

Passport's are very complicated, as a UK citizen we're very fortunate in that there are pretty much no restrictions on where we can travel, however Romanians have much stricter travel rules (especially if he's of Armenian heritage).

Back
Top Bottom