North American Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I could do this all day.

1329654_2013-01-17-161354-1848178.jpg

00000001.jpg

Anyone have any idea whether they'll be selling shirts/training gear at the games? Have they done that before at previous US games? I went to the Red Bulls game a few years back but was too pissed to remember the apparel situation.

To answer this question from a while back, was just reading about the kit launch and it says the new kits will be available on the tour...

Fans will be able to purchase on Club channels from these dates and kit will also be available to purchase whilst we are on our pre-season tour of North America.

Of course, they could just be saying the kits are available for purchase DURING the tour but not actually AT the tour stops.

For anyone that was in Seattle, were the new kits for sale at the match? Saw a lot of them in the stands so was assuming so, but just curious.
They were. They had them being sold in the sounders shop. But they sold out pretty fast, I only stopped in after the practice and they were out of the common sizes : mediums and larges

There even was some idiot in a scum shirt at the sounders store...

Back
Top Bottom