Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Gylfi, but the guy is just an Icelandic Dempsey. Pretty much average but because he scores the odd important goal, people use their heart over their head when it comes to him. He needs to go. I personally think we only need 6 CM's this season, and they are:

Eriksen
Holtby
Paulinho
Dembele
Sandro
Capoue.

From SC by way of COYS:

dont know if you've seen that story about the guy on twitter who invited sandro to take his guitar and come to his 30th birthday party, and sandro turned up playing guitar and singing at the party (its on youtube but cant post here i guess) anyway, from
pedders18 on coys: One of my mates was there, he is good mates with the bloke who plays Frankie Fryer. He posted a load of pics last night of Sandro at the party. Sounds like he is off though, sounds like his Mrs wants the move to Italy :(

I like Gylfi, but the guy is just an Icelandic Dempsey. Pretty much average but because he scores the odd important goal, people use their heart over their head when it comes to him. He needs to go. I personally think we only need 6 CM's this season, and they are:

Eriksen
Holtby
Paulinho
Dembele
Sandro
Capoue.

Yeah. Hoffenheim didn't want him, after all. He's a bit overrated because of a good season at Swansea but there was something typically Spurs about signing him tbh. It's a shame though, I was hoping he'd become a decent part of our team.

No Bentaleb though? Would you send him on loan then?

Kroos has confirmed his move to Real Madrid

Cheeky bid for Alonso?

Kroos is the type of player who can make Bale and Ronaldo tick, him and Modric in the middle bloody hell, all very well Barca having Messi, Saurez and Neymar but if they don't have the right team balance it might not work. RM could be lethal next year.

I,v decided to filter (what I want to and genuinely do believe) what's being written in the press and alike.

Sandro, (because he wants to go)!) Paulie (for 20mill, has to go!) away for 35mill Yes Please! Siggy and Daws (surplus) 15mill Yes Please. Use this money to re-sign, extend Verts stay. Add a CB + LB. Bring in Cambiasso on a free for a couple of season and Vorm as an understudy to Hugo.

Start the season with the squad we know (unless we can find someone to take Lennon off our hands for 8-9mill. Sorry Lennon fans!), plus these 3-4 additions and put faith in Poch, to be able to get a tune, a symphony playing type tune, out of these players!

COYS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom