Younès Kaboul

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't find any stats related to that, but I do know that no one has been sent off against Woolwich in the PL this season if that's a consolation for us?....

(discounting the laws of #spursy that will inevitably occur)

Well that can be read another way which is where the fk is the Cattermoles and Adams decking their little fancy players like the used to?!!

I don't think Oliver in that moment could've discerned if he was last man or not.

Exactly, which is why he should NEVER have sent him off. But oh no the snivelling little Oliver is queuing up along with all the other Prem refs to blow the league's leading man. A month in the lower leagues for you Mr. Oliver if the PGMO has the balls............

Im talking about the criminal refereeing which gets overlooked when it suits people
I agree about the refereeing and they should be booted but Sherwood is also swinging in the breeze at the moment, we need a heavyweight manager not a lightweight.

Should we keep Younes Kaboul? As far as I know, his contract is up this summer or next (not sure which). Is he worth it or too injury prone? Perhaps is we get Pochettino, we might try for Lovren as a replacement.

Also, if you're on twitter, I could do with having some more Spurs fans on my timeline, I'll follow all back - ben_pugh ben_pugh

Get rid.
Sorry if that proves unpopular but he's absolutely stolen his wages the last two seasons.
Had enough of watching defenders for us that look way off the pace, especially against good strikers. It was like having Gallas back last season.

Hopefully moved on in the summer - we need much, much better

Must be noted - his second spell at the club was quite successful - good servant overall

Last edited:
Much obliged for all he's done for us, truly, but his legs no longer seem willing to cooperate with him. Fully expect him to be moved on this summer.

I think not worth getting rid of until we give him another go with a full pre-season, which he hasn't had since he got this injury in AVB's first season.

Sometimes, unfortunately, these injuries such as his are never fully recoverable, especially in bigger guys. Not really worth the risk by my take.

He managed to feature in several games towards the end of the season, so who knows, his problems could be behind him. He's a quality defender when on song.

I appreciate what he's done, on his day he's very tough to beat, but I fear injuries are getting the better of him. Not sure he lives up to his wage tag right now, wouldn't be surprised to see him go.

He's looked absolutely terrible at times this season.

..and just as good at others.

I don't reckon we'll get too much for him if we try to sell, might be smart to keep him for another season to see if he makes a full comeback. We could at least keep him for the depth, if anything.

Back
Top Bottom