Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lack of form after recovery (2 months out from the pitch) impossible to regain full form (before the injury) in just 4-5 days ...probably in 2 weeks he would be better on fit (the problem is that the season is near to end :D)

I believe is not a chemistry (football speaking) between him and Kaboul as partners in defense (centre),or Naughton right back,or even with Rose (left back) ,before the injury he played almost all his matches with Walker-Dawson-Chiriches-Vertonghen system (2 months ago),here with these 3 mates was awesome in many matches,but with Naughton-Chiriches-Kaboul-Rose ,he looking ...lost ,something doesn't work well ,or maybe is just lack of form for the moment

r89ndi.jpg

yup :levystare:

Never noticed Jan and Daws were twins.
:) obviously Vlad and Dawson understand each other in the pitch (many matches together in Premier League this season over 13-14 games i think until now) much better than Vlad with Kaboul (just 2 matches together in Premier League) ,or to play well together in defense needs more matches together,unfortunately,the season is near to end

Mad Yid Mad Yid

yid,
no ones questioning his ability..more his attitude...
i think is just something temporarely,because after his comeback in the pitch,playing 2 matches already,without success for him,probably is nervous now,i know is a very ambitious player (Vlad) and when something doesn't work well for him became nervous,he wants always to win,to be successful,thinking about him,2-3 years ago was a "no name" even in Romania,and 2 years ago ,from the second league transfer to the first league from here,he played at the best no.1 team ever in Romania,our "admiral flag football team of the nation" -Steaua Bucharest,and after 1 year he play now in Premier League,probably he suffer when his fans of the team booed him during the game,when the things don't going so well in the pitch for him...i don't know what to say,possible next season to be in the squad,or he will make transfer to another team...me ,personally,i want to stay much longer on White Hart Lane,but with this football nowadays,nothing is secure.

If this is true him and his cunt of an agent can fuck off back to Romania...
The only time Dortmund would buy him based on his attitude yesterday is if he starts a new FIFA manger career and buys himself...
Yes his just coming back from injury but instead of being a cunt on twitter maybe take a hard look at ur self in the mirror and realise just how fucking poor ur attitude is..
Dan D Dan D
I used to be a big fan but his losing me mate..

Fucking hell, the amount of shite on here

Can someone explain to me the issue with liking a photo on Instagram?

Should he have sat crying in the dressing room because of a bad half? Jesus Christ.

He's just back from injury, not match fit, differing systems and new defensive partners. No big deal.

i think is just something temporarely,because after his comeback in the pitch,playing 2 matches already,without success for him,probably is nervous now,i know is a very ambitious player (Vlad) and when something doesn't work well for him became nervous,he wants always to win,to be successful,thinking about him,2-3 years ago was a "no name" even in Romania,and 2 years ago ,from the second league transfer to the first league from here,he played at the best no.1 team ever in Romania,our "admiral flag football team of the nation" -Steaua Bucharest,and after 1 year he play now in Premier League,probably he suffer when his fans of the team booed him during the game,when the things don't going so well in the pitch for him...i don't know what to say,possible next season to be in the squad,or he will make transfer to another team...me ,personally,i want to stay much longer on White Hart Lane,but with this football nowadays,nothing is secure.

I want him to stay too. As a DM midfield destroyer. He has way too much talent (and confidence) in his locker to be shackled to a CB position IMO. I predicted that he would cost us goals due to his temperament. It's like when Chris rock said the tiger that attacked the magician didn't go crazy. The tiger went tiger.

Dan D Dan D Mad Yid Mad Yid

I don't get it...verts flirts with others teams/ has a shit attitude and we crucify him, yet if I question vlad on the exact same thing I'm shouted out of the thread..
No one question his ability/ nor called him out on his mistakes..

Dan D Dan D Mad Yid Mad Yid

I don't get it...verts flirts with others teams/ has a shit attitude and we crucify him, yet if I question vlad on the exact same thing I'm shouted out of the thread..
No one question his ability/ nor called him out on his mistakes..

Everyone has called out Vlad on his mistakes. I question what you call a "shit attitude." Vlad hasn't said a word about flirting with other teams, Vertonghen has.

Everyone has called out Vlad on his mistakes. I question what you call a "shit attitude." Vlad hasn't said a word about flirting with other teams, Vertonghen has.

Sorry, I've never called vlad out on his performances, and no vlad himself hasent flirted with other teams but his cunt of an agent has..
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenhams-vlad-chiriches-sees-club-2340806
And I wouldn't mind seeing a direct quote from verts ether, since I've yet too actually c one...

Edit...please dnt use this as ur verts quote http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-fail-to-secure-Champions-League-berth.htmlas as it does not evidence his so called flirting

Last edited:
Sorry, I've never called vlad out on his performances, and no vlad himself hasent flirted with other teams but his cunt of an agent has..
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenhams-vlad-chiriches-sees-club-2340806
And I wouldn't mind seeing a direct quote from verts ether, since I've yet too actually c one...

"I have spoken to the player, told the player to speak to the agent and we have acted accordingly.

"We don't expect Becali to retract himself because it is not part of his character, but it was completely out of proportion the comments that he made."

From the article. Pretty clearly his agent and not him.

Vertonghen asked about "the lure of top European football" (http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/24/jan-v...iss-out-on-champions-league-football-4316254/)
"I don't complain about anything. Le'ts see after the end of the season and after the World Cup."

Sanchez18 Sanchez18

In response to what I call a shit attitude which is of course subjective, he looked too casual on the ball, lacklustre of it, he looked to me on the t.v. screen like he didn't want to be there...he gets subbed at halftime (prob cause TS picked up on this, as kaboul had made the more mistakes) and then jumps on the twitter..

This is the same bloke who got so drunk he couldn't stand.( real professional yeh?)
He clearly has the talent, he just needs to pull his fucking head in...

"I have spoken to the player, told the player to speak to the agent and we have acted accordingly.

"We don't expect Becali to retract himself because it is not part of his character, but it was completely out of proportion the comments that he made."

From the article. Pretty clearly his agent and not him.

Vertonghen asked about "the lure of top European football" (http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/24/jan-v...iss-out-on-champions-league-football-4316254/)
"I don't complain about anything. Le'ts see after the end of the season and after the World Cup."

As I said in the previous post, I did differentiate between vlad and his agent...don't be nieve though, the agent represents vlads wishes, the comment unlikely to be ad hoc..
The verts quote was also the one I told u not to quote...absolutely fuckall in that...

Sanchez18 Sanchez18

In response to what I call a shit attitude which is of course subjective, he looked too casual on the ball, lacklustre of it, he looked to me on the t.v. screen like he didn't want to be there...he gets subbed at halftime (prob cause TS picked up on this, as kaboul had made the more mistakes) and then jumps on the twitter..

This is the same bloke who got so drunk he couldn't stand.( real professional yeh?)
He clearly has the talent, he just needs to pull his fucking head in...

"too casual on the ball"
To me, that is his personality and play style. You could say the same about Vertonghen at points as well. He seems very comfortable on the ball which i perceive as confident and you perceive as casual.

"subbed at halftime..."
To me, Chiriches looked far, far worse than Kaboul. He consistently missed passes. He has the same casual, confident self yet consistently gave the ball away. And can someone give me a timeframe on the twitter/instragram thing? Was it during the run of play? If so, then i have a problem, but if not then i see no problem.

'drunk he couldn't stand."
iirc, AVB gave the guys time off and he went to Romania and got drunk with his friends and girlfriend. I see absolute no problem. Other then him being recorded i don't see a difference then what I would guess Lennon, Defoe, and Walker all did.

As I said in the previous post, I did differentiate between vlad and his agent...don't be nieve though, the agent represents vlads wishes, the comment unlikely to be ad hoc..
The verts quote was also the one I told u not to quote...absolutely fuckall in that...

Agents survive by having transfers. Don't be naive and think that Agents don't have their own agendas as well. Considering I haven't seen a single quote from Vlad about leaving and haven't seen his agent speak up (possibly out of my ignorance of not looking) about Vlad since the Chelsea comments. And well, you editted after the fact. And yes, there is clearly something in that one quote. Honestly, I'm sure there is one or two more but i can't right now. I will look later on.

Back
Top Bottom