Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can confirm 100% Vlad is going nowhere. We lack depth at CB, Daws is old, Kaboul always injured and Vert miserable. We only just got Vlad. I bet my [parent's] house on it.

I can confirm 100% Vlad is going nowhere. We lack depth at CB, Daws is old, Kaboul always injured and Vert miserable. We only just got Vlad. I bet my [parent's] house on it.
if someone played "Football manager" ,a tip from that game said that "the best playing time for a footballer is between the ages 27 and 32" :D Vlad have current 24 years old... so over 3 years... :)

Last edited:

What a tool ... thick as fuck.
Hopefully his lack of concentration on pitch (in these past 2 games or so) is result of being out of first team for so long due to injury and not something else.

What was the story with Vlad today? He looked like someone who'd never been near a football before.
lack of form after recovery (2 months out from the pitch) impossible to regain full form (before the injury) in just 4-5 days ...probably in 2 weeks he would be better on fit (the problem is that the season is near to end :D)

I believe is not a chemistry (football speaking) between him and Kaboul as partners in defense (centre),or Naughton right back,or even with Rose (left back) ,before the injury he played almost all his matches with Walker-Dawson-Chiriches-Vertonghen system (2 months ago),here with these 3 mates was awesome in many matches,but with Naughton-Chiriches-Kaboul-Rose ,he looking ...lost ,something doesn't work well ,or maybe is just lack of form for the moment

Hopefully his lack of concentration on pitch (in these past 2 games or so) is result of being out of first team for so long due to injury and not something else.

not sure he was the real user,could be a fake user who posted in his behalf

I don't know, was never overly gone on him, think he's been hyped up a bit, can look a real liability at times, like Benny, didn't cover himself in glory today

If this is true him and his cunt of an agent can fuck off back to Romania...
The only time Dortmund would buy him based on his attitude yesterday is if he starts a new FIFA manger career and buys himself...
Yes his just coming back from injury but instead of being a cunt on twitter maybe take a hard look at ur self in the mirror and realise just how fucking poor ur attitude is..
Dan D Dan D
I used to be a big fan but his losing me mate..

The only time Dortmund would buy him based on his attitude yesterday is if he starts a new FIFA manger career and buys himself...
Yes his just coming back from injury but instead of being a cunt on twitter maybe take a hard look at ur self in the mirror and realise just how fucking poor ur attitude is..
Dan D Dan D
After what? A pretty poor 45 minutes after he was rushed back. and an alleged "like" on instragram? Thats pretty fickle.

HEQfqt5.gif

As a footballer knowing your not near fitness, then having a poor half, get impeded leading directly to two goals, get substituted by your manager at half time knowing you can't help undo that poor half, nothing more frustrating than not being allowed to fix what you've done/contributed to. I don't see the big furore about him liking a photo, he can't effect the game in any form, I'd see more cause to slate Tottenham fans using twitter and Facebook etc whilst the game is on than a subbed player. Not saying I condone what Vlad did but it's hardly newsworthy, could of been on his phone for 30 seconds for all we know, who gives a fuck, definitely not a justifiable reason to call him everything under the sun.

Some of you guys are acting like Chiriches was at fault for all goals, the 1st, Rose was to blame, 2nd was Vlad and Naughton and for the 3rd Kaboul was up by their corner, leaving Vlad on his own, 1 on 1 you can't blame him.

Dan D Dan D
not sure about that what he posted or not,if it was him i don't see where is the problem??? he gave a "like" to his team mate (the press from here said it was fake user who posted in his behalf), the third goal conceded starting from Naughton,who heading the ball wrong put Sessegnon in advantage running in open field to Lloris,Vlad and Sessegnon was equal on speed,i'm glad that Vlad don't made fault because that led to a red card ,0-3 and one man in minus for the Spurs,much worst then...so ,the third goal conceded i say is 50-50% in guilty (Naughton and Vlad- bad positioning) , the second goal conceded 50-50% same players,first goal not guilty,maybe just Rose and Lloris a little,but no much ...

in the time during the first half ,Vlad and Kaboul switch their positions often in the pitch, Vlad was when in the right,when in the left side ,that mean a bad tactic coming from the bench,Vlad looking like he don't know where is his place on the pitch

Last edited:
After what? A pretty poor 45 minutes after he was rushed back. and an alleged "like" on instragram? Thats pretty fickle.

everyone keeps saying rushed back...
the bloke played an under 21 game, then a full 90 mins, then this game...since he embarressed himself by getting drunk and rolling around in the snow, then getting injured, then his cunt of an agent acts like were a fucking stepping stone, his been slowly losing me...
even if i agree with the whole 'his only been back two games arguement' which i may or may not, i didnt once in that post question his performace/any mistakes he may or may not have made...
my prime concern is his attitude...which looks pretty fucking poor tbh...kaboul made more mistakes than vlad so i can only assume that TS subbed him for his attitude, you dont get subbed for your attitude then jump on the fucking net and start liking ppls twitter posts..

as i said to Dan D Dan D his losing me, he hasnt yet lost me...
his needs to pull his fucking head out and start acting like the player he thinks he is...

Dan D Dan D
Nicolas+Cage+Laugh+GIF.gif

I hope it's just a non-story as I really like him. Yes, he has made some dumb moves and he can appear to be risky at times, but he's a talented CB who not afraid to take a risk, and at least up until now, the majority of his risky plays have payed off. I'd miss him.

Vlad is not solid CB, but if you surround him with wingbacks of the quality of Rose ole'ing everyone to cross at will, or Naughtons weak back header like yesterday it is going to effect the game/confidence of players around them. The problem with this club is not Vlad, Jan, Kaboul or even Dawson. Its these joke managers thinking wingplay and high lines are a good idea with the squad we have.

Once again we were cut apart down the wings. Momentum of attacks are so sudden it makes it harder to defend on the back foot. Then the opposite happens in attack where our wings have to stop and look up.

I feel bad for Jan, Daws, Vlad and esp Kaboul who's face has been thunder recently. They are surrounded by jokes. On paper Vlad and Daws are good backup, but the teamsheets AVB and Sherwood put out, you can rip that piece of paper up and watch the chaos.

Did you see all of the running Paulinho had to do? It's no wonder Sandro, Dembele and Capoue are injured babysitting our joke flanks.

Haven't read this thread lately but anyone who wants rid of Vlad needs to fuck off. He's just back from injury and his manager likes playing with 4 attacking midfielders and 2 strikers in front of him. Vlad is a Rolls Royce.

Back
Top Bottom