Aaron Lennon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any recommendations then?

h4F91DCE4

if any poster on this forum would know anything about acting the cunt, I guess it would be you
just a pity that you spend all your time telling other people to stop doing something that you are so notably guilty of.
Do me a favour and put me on ignore eh?

You come on here to vent. This thread is like vitamins to you. What is the last thing you said to me? "We're embarrassed to have such paperweights like you, claiming to be fans as well."

"You know, if there is a global "world's biggest tit of a poster" competition that you are competing in - you don't have to demo your talents here. Have you heard of arsemania - by any chance?"

I have no idea who you are, or even what you football philosophy is. All I see is you shouting a lot on a forum.

Perhaps you should give it a go? Reading peoples posts etc instead of just jumping on pileons? I just searched through your angry posts and the last thing football related (apart from explaining how you are not angry) was asking why were Rose and Lennon were not hooked. I am well known for being anti wingback/winger with the squad we have. But then you go on to tell me at the end how clueless I am?

Seethe away brah. Better than kicking the dog.

So, I gather asking Aaron Lennon whether Andros Townsend is good enough to go to the World Cup this year is a bit of a faux pas?

You come on here to vent. This thread is like vitamins to you. What is the last thing you said to me? "We're embarrassed to have such paperweights like you, claiming to be fans as well."

"You know, if there is a global "world's biggest tit of a poster" competition that you are competing in - you don't have to demo your talents here. Have you heard of arsemania - by any chance?"

I have no idea who you are, or even what you football philosophy is. All I see is you shouting a lot on a forum.

Perhaps you should give it a go? Reading peoples posts etc instead of just jumping on pileons? I just searched through your angry posts and the last thing football related (apart from explaining how you are not angry) was asking why were Rose and Lennon were not hooked. I am well known for being anti wingback/winger with the squad we have. But then you go on to tell me at the end how clueless I am?

It might seem that way to you - its my way of dealing with the embarrassment and shame I feel (as a spurs supporter) when I see the cringeworthy stuff you post.
I am at liberty to be surprised why two players who were clearly off their game in the first half remained on the field am I not? Looks like Sherwood got it right with Lennon though as he had a much better game in the second half - whereas Rose continued to dig himself a hole.
Somewhat different to peddling crackpot and inane philosophies about football, wouldn't you say?
Oh - and why do you think I am angry, because I am taking the mickey out of you? I wasn't angry, just embarrassed - as I said.

and what the fuck is a pileon?

Here is a picture of a washed up ex soldier with a ongoing sore right hand residing in a foreign country because the beers cheaper and internet access is free!
giphy.gif

It might seem that way to you - its my way of dealing with the embarrassment and shame I feel (as a spurs supporter) when I see the cringeworthy stuff you post.

So me not rating wingplay before the season, claiming Rose would be a terrible choice before the season is cringeworthy and crackpot?

You don't even know what was posted before you unloaded on me. When we were 3 down, I claimed we would come back. After the game another poster claimed I would rather us have lost 3-0. I remind him I said we would come back when everyone else was talking about getting a machine gun etc. Then you call me a paperweight fan! haha. I was one of the only ones backing the team when everyone else was spitting feathers.

You don't read my posts: You just notice I am getting stick and jump on. A pileon.

Before the game I was complaining about our wingplay. 30 mins, 3 down. I have a point about soft Spurs.

I just read you claimed most Spurs fans would have been happy with a draw before the game. hmmm. Perhaps you should not post your opinions after all eh? I am sure most Spurs fans would have hated being 2 points behind the scum. That draw was probably the end of anything satisfying that could happen this season.

Last edited:
So me not rating wingplay before the season, claiming Rose would be a terrible choice before the season is cringeworthy and crackpot?

You don't even know what was posted before you unloaded on me. When we were 3 down, I claimed we would come back. After the game another poster claimed I would rather us have lost 3-0. I remind him I said we would come back when everyone else was talking about getting a machine gun etc. Then you call me a paperweight fan! haha. I was one of the only ones backing the team when everyone else was spitting feathers.

You don't read my posts: You just notice I am getting stick and jump on. A pileon.

Before the game I was complaining about our wingplay. 30 mins, 3 down. I have a point about soft Spurs.

I just read you claimed most Spurs fans would have been happy with a draw before the game. hmmm. Perhaps you should not post your opinions after all eh? I am sure most Spurs fans would have hated being 2 points behind the scum. That draw was probably the end of anything satisfying that could happen this season.
that post pretty much sums you up
I didn't react to anything said by other posters, just to the same old horseshit that I have seen you post before, you flog the same horse every time, and the same shit comes out.
I'm not sure I would have to explain this to most adult spurs fans, who have been supporting the team for more than 5 minutes, but WBA is a club that is notoriously tough to come away with 3 points from, despite their current position, and we as a club have always found it hard to get a result there.
Not hard to grasp - is it?

pileon - try pile-on, if thats the kind of dick speak you wan't to use.

Here is a picture of a washed up ex soldier with a ongoing sore right hand residing in a foreign country because the beers cheaper and internet access is free!
giphy.gif
a beer costs around $8.50 US and my internet is currently $90 a month for a 4Mb connection
I'm the manager of a telecomms company, if thats "washed up" then I'm OK with it.
You as per usual, are off the pace, wholly inaccurate and talking bollocks.
Well done you

that post pretty much sums you up
I didn't react to anything said by other posters, just to the same old horseshit that I have seen you post before, you flog the same horse every time, and the same shit comes out.

If you stopped and thought about it, the same thing keeps happening. Why should I change my tune after seeing what Rose and co dished out vs WBA?

I'm not sure I would have to explain this to most adult spurs fans, who have been supporting the team for more than 5 minutes, but WBA is a club that is notoriously tough to come away with 3 points from, despite their current position, and we as a club have always found it hard to get a result there.

I'm not even zooming in on that. I am zooming in on your claim of most fans would have taken a draw before the game. That is bollocks since we are catching up with the scum. You can't follow the game that closely if you say things like that.

I'm not even zooming in on that. I am zooming in on your claim of most fans would have taken a draw before the game. That is bollocks since we are catching up with the scum. You can't follow the game that closely if you say things like that.
let me put things as succinctly as I can - to help you out.
Fuck off - you tedious half wit.
I need to discuss football with you, about as much as I need to discuss it with my dog

Joking aside, I think people take for granted the availability of internet these days; it's the norm for every man and his horse to offer broadband in the UK
yep but sadly not here.
everything that arrives on this island comes with a big price tag attached
Hegartz, who I had previously thought was quite a savvy guy, seems to misunderstand the difference between telecommunications and internet service providers. Failing that he deliberately ignored the fact that the previous dork had attempted to ridicule me with 3 attempted digs that were all pretty much as wide of the mark as you can get.

Back
Top Bottom