Aaron Lennon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fuck your a boring old cunt...
perhaps I only got ur message now since your internets so dam slow...
fine ill put you on ignore you insufferable cunt...
good, then I won't have to waste energy having to put up with a tedious, ignorant and barely literate ignoramus, chipping away whenever I post - pouring inane and foul mouthed attempted insults at me.
Good riddance

NB - I'm on a 24Mb connection at the moment, beta testing a modem/router device for the local cable company. Yet again another trite and imbecilic attempt at a put down falls on its arse.

I see Mick is making friends in the Lennon thread again, just going to go check on the Dawson thread to see if he's still shit.

99027b911fa3f1e2a7c0e93bb1851e4e.jpg

I'm not angry with you - I just think you are a tedious half wit. Everything you post simply corroborates this opinion

All I know about your opinion is a you got it wrong backing Lennon last year and you claimed that most Spurs fans would have taken a draw before the game vs WBA. That and a lot of shouting. So you shout a lot, and so far you are 100% wrong when you do talk about running ball footing. You don't corroborate shit. You shout first and don't ask questions later. Typical shrieker.

All I know about your opinion is a you got it wrong backing Lennon last year and you claimed that most Spurs fans would have taken a draw before the game vs WBA. That and a lot of shouting. So you shout a lot, and so far you are 100% wrong when you do talk about running ball footing. You don't corroborate shit. You shout first and don't ask questions later. Typical shrieker.
are you unwell?
did you skip some meds this morning?

are you unwell?
did you skip some meds this morning?

I'm feeling good. Unlike you I predicted Carrol would be a flop a years ago when you wanted him getting games last year.

It's probably things like this that has you making blanket statements about my knowledge without actually mentioning specifics.

I'm feeling good. Unlike you I predicted Carrol would be a flop a years ago when you wanted him getting games last year.

It's probably things like this that has you making blanket statements about my knowledge without actually mentioning specifics.
Denial, your health is important.
see someone soon, mental health issues are not the stigma that they used to be.
Just find someone else to take your problems to, heh?

I still like azza. Pound for pound he is still one of the best ROI players we've had in the last decade (even allowing for injuries) certainly top 5.

I like that he has been here for a long time, I like the fact that he visibly cares about winning and losing.

His crossing, penetration and passing has all improved over the years, as has his effort defensively. Even his final product has improved, unfortunately for him at a time where our strikers have suffered in form, which is hardly his fault. Only things missing for me are maybe a few more goals and a clean bill of health for a whole season.

I think I said as much already, but 20 odd pages and two more seasons haven't changed my view on this.

Denial, your health is important.
see someone soon, mental health issues are not the stigma that they used to be.
Just find someone else to take your problems to, heh?

It's pretty sad. I'm trawling through your posts, trying to find your footballing opinion and it's almost all battles. I'm notorious for not backing down, but at least I talk about football most of the time. I am obsessed, but I am obsessed with Spurs, not screaming murder all day. It must be exhausting redlining all day on forums. Your bandwidth is shit mate...You need to use it better.

WINNER!!! I found something! You got Rose right. You did not rate him back in the day. We have made some steps...You are no longer 100% wrong in your football opinions I know about. What a day! Champaigne! Champagne for everyone!

It's pretty sad. I'm trawling through your posts, trying to find your footballing opinion and it's almost all battles. I'm notorious for not backing down, but at least I talk about football most of the time. I am obsessed, but I am obsessed with Spurs, not screaming murder all day. It must be exhausting redlining all day on forums. Your bandwidth is shit mate...You need to use it better.

WINNER!!! I found something! You got Rose right. You did not rate him back in the day. We have made some steps...You are no longer 100% wrong in your football opinions I know about. What a day! Champaigne! Champagne for everyone!
God you really are a cock aren't you, you have taken to searching out posts I have made - and then claim that I am only right when I say something that agrees with any of the trite, obvious and simplistic drivel you have saddled everyone with.
The first 3 words of your post are totally accurate, when describing your input.
You think that you are talking about football, but really what you have been doing is talking babble about football, its monumentally embarrassing and flesh crawlingly trivial.
You need to grow up.

Thing about Lennon is this:

If he went to Liverpool or Utd, he'd be a player I'd worry about us playing. Can score, run and isn't as bad of a crosser as this season makes him out to be.

For some reason I thought he was around 30. Don't know why that is. Since I now know he's 26 (27 tomorrow in fact), I'm willing to give him a little more patience - he's been decent in the past, perhaps he has struggled with the changes this season and is still boggled by AVB's tactics and Tim's anti-tactics.

Could yet prove decent under good management?

Thing about Lennon is this:

If he went to Liverpool or Utd, he'd be a player I'd worry about us playing. Can score, run and isn't as bad of a crosser as this season makes him out to be.

For some reason I thought he was around 30. Don't know why that is. Since I now know he's 26 (27 tomorrow in fact), I'm willing to give him a little more patience - he's been decent in the past, perhaps he has struggled with the changes this season and is still boggled by AVB's tactics and Tim's anti-tactics.

Could yet prove decent under good management?
Part of his undoing is that he has proved himself to be a fairly efficient defensive midfielder, and I suspect that both managers this season have tried to get him to emphasise that bit of his play - rather than allow him a less uninhibited role, just constantly attacking the fullback and going for the line.
It must be an absolute bastard for the guy, knowing he has all this pace and ball control, yet always having to harness it, for the sake of team play and shape. He had that with England as well under Ericsson and it pretty much nullified his game.

You think that you are talking about football, but really what you have been doing is talking babble about football, its monumentally embarrassing and flesh crawlingly trivial.
You need to grow up.

When Ade's form dropped:

Mick Cooper: "Adebayor is simply doing to us, what he has done to every other club he's played for."

Hmm. Ole Gibbsy started a thread when he went on that goal drought. It was called "The future Ade apology thread" for thick plastic fans like you writing him off. You are just reading others opinions and bleating what others say like a sheep. And the mainstream press started that. If you dug deeper, it was sour grapes from Gooners because HE WAS SCORING A LOT when they were claiming he was taking his foot off. It was sour grapes because he wanted to leave them so they were doing to him what some on here are currently doing to Jan. With City he went about 3 weeks without scoring and the greedy bitches had so much money they thought the grass was greener. Then he went to Real where he had a good scoring record too.

You have no idea who he is. Ironically I think the mainstream media can help you out with this one:

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9121047/shreeves-meets-adebayor

Watch and learn. I love Ade. He broke Gooner hearts when he left. People should chant Yiddo for him. Defoe would kiss the badge and a rapper talked him into going to Canada. Players like Defoe and Lennon play fans and managers like violins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom