Aaron Lennon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yep but sadly not here.
everything that arrives on this island comes with a big price tag attached
Hegartz, who I had previously thought was quite a savvy guy, seems to misunderstand the difference between telecommunications and internet service providers. Failing that he deliberately ignored the fact that the previous dork had attempted to ridicule me with 3 attempted digs that were all pretty much as wide of the mark as you can get.

Hey I'll take that :adegrin2:

And I'm not sure what I deliberately ignored, I'm just poking fun relax.
Seriously tho over here, all the lines are owned by Eircom, a telecommunications company.

Not sure about where you are but here, the only ISPs are the Telecommunication companies.
not really, its a distinction that a lot of people fail to recognise - but because of the nature of margins, a lot of ISPs have been swallowed for their peering contracts, by telcos that are prepared to accept the loss for bundling purposes. here in Bermuda that's still not the case, but will probably become so in the near future.
Notwithstanding, the point was, the tit that claimed I was on free internet was way wide of the mark.

not really, its a distinction that a lot of people fail to recognise - but because of the nature of margins, a lot of ISPs have been swallowed for their peering contracts, by telcos that are prepared to accept the loss for bundling purposes. here in Bermuda that's still not the case, but will probably become so in the near future.
Notwithstanding, the point was, the tit that claimed I was on free internet was way wide of the mark.

I was only having a laugh mate.

If it's any consolation my internet is shit too, I'm working as a software engineer for a company whose primary focus is networking, and my Nan has a better connection than I do :gomes:

Hey I'll take that :adegrin2:

And I'm not sure what I deliberately ignored, I'm just poking fun relax.
Seriously tho over here, all the lines are owned by Eircom, a telecommunications company.
mmm
I don't need to be told to relax thanks, I can deal with this kind of stuff without breaking stride
One of the cellular companies here, I believe are owned in majority share by eircomm.
Eircomm used to be a customer of mine back in the day. Weird company to do business with, sometimes I wonder how they make money, and other times I start to believe in Gaelic folklore

I was only having a laugh mate.

If it's any consolation my internet is shit too, I'm working as a software engineer for a company whose primary focus is networking, and my Nan has a better connection than I do :gomes:
Thats cool, I always thought you were a good poster, so it was a bit odd to see you having a pop at me (for technically erroneous reasons.)
The supply here is not a problem, its the pricing model thats being used that's the biggest issue, I think there's going to be a price war that will drop the prices fairly soon to more sane levels, but its just a sad example of the costing of services on the island

Thats cool, I always thought you were a good poster, so it was a bit odd to see you having a pop at me (for technically erroneous reasons.)
The supply here is not a problem, its the pricing model thats being used that's the biggest issue, I think there's going to be a price war that will drop the prices fairly soon to more sane levels, but its just a sad example of the costing of services on the island

Must be a cool place to live to be fair, not something you hear of everyday.

Well I mean I'm sure you do as you live there, but it's not something I encounter very often (or at all).

Must be a cool place to live to be fair, not something you hear of everyday.

Well I mean I'm sure you do as you live there, but it's not something I encounter very often (or at all).
mostly because it happened years ago where you are
ie - in the real world
this place is a bit weird and fucked up

STOP THE PRESS *Mick Cooper in internet barney shocker*

On topic, I think Lennon's time has come and gone. I don't see him having a consistent place in our side next season and at 26 he's probably wanting first team football. His quality of performance has been declining for a while and 45 good minutes don't override a season of nothing.

It's a shame as I love the bloke, but I think we should sell in the summer whilst he still has decent value.

ive never quite worked out is lennon of indian descent or african?

P.S. the slits are super outdated and only work on real fuzzy hair..
if your going to go slits go for a haircut like this one, no homo..
sonny-bill-williams-2011-10-15-1-11-9.jpg

I would fully homo for Sonny Bill.

Ah TFC Forums. Bus drivers,football,Lennon's haircut,Lennon's underwear,Holtby's underwear,Sonny Bill, Sonny Bill's haircut, Sonny Bill slugging a bird.

All in one topic.:bae:

STOP THE PRESS *Mick Cooper in internet barney shocker*

On topic, I think Lennon's time has come and gone. I don't see him having a consistent place in our side next season and at 26 he's probably wanting first team football. His quality of performance has been declining for a while and 45 good minutes don't override a season of nothing.

It's a shame as I love the bloke, but I think we should sell in the summer whilst he still has decent value.

I was about to correct you! Only 26!? I genuinely thought he was closer to 30 based on his recent, decline (and the fact he's been about for quite a while for us).

I'm disappointed that he's gone so downhill when he shold be improving

Thanks, aint got me glasses on ;)

I've never heard of either. Heard of Warner obviously. Not a fan of that sleeve either. Probably one for the tattoo thread though.

Back
Top Bottom