Aaron Lennon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As you all know I am not a fan of his but he has been a loyal player but he needs to be moved on......something else i have just noticed when he does run his right arm does this jerky up motion........anyway Townsend may have his faults but is young and will improve and actually looks for the ball when he comes on and will have a go at the full back and wants to go to the world cup, andros must be getting frustrated seeing Lennon in ahead of him week after week.....

Lads,I'm planning on getting stripe eyebrows and stripe haircut like Lennon has/had. Thoughts?

Aaron%2BLennon%2BEngland%2Bv%2BAlgeria%2BGroup%2BC%2B2010%2BhyQxtp9YnXxl.jpg

The eye stripe is something that gangs used to do to signify they have stabbed someone. The only thing gangsta about Lennons game is his is girly goose waddle when he runs.

Benny looks calm as cream, but in his day he was a true gangsta on the pitch. Kicking people in the air with a bored look on his face. It used to make me laugh, Bentley, JJ etc getting all tatted up like sailors then playing like fairies.

True Gangsta:

Scott%20Parker%20is%20on%20the%20beach%20with%20family%20while%20on%20holiday%20at%20Sandy%20Lane%20Hotel-838350

ive never quite worked out is lennon of indian descent or african?

P.S. the slits are super outdated and only work on real fuzzy hair..
if your going to go slits go for a haircut like this one, no homo..
I can't get a slit like that it wouldn;t match me at all. My skin is brown like Lennon's but a bit darker. I also have similar hair to him as well.

Back
Top Bottom