THST Board Meeting with THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well I’m talking about Bale and Modric because the same principle applies. It is dependent on the likes of Barca and Real making their move- we are the perfect host club until that. And the team is breaking up, Walker has gone and the likes of Rose will follow suit whilst Alderwield won’t sign a new contact. The real question is why so many spurs supporters thing we are immune to the realities of the modern game when virtually all other clubs are not.
I'm not immune and most Spurs fans are realistic that we might lose a player here and there but that requires a number of factors to happen a) Player wants out b) Elite club wants to buy c) we agree to sell (our terms) d) Elite club is prepared to pay fee and salary for what will be approaching a world record fee.

I'll ask for a THIRD time, what has kept this group of players together for nearly four years, despite daily speculation they are leaving?

Ok. Let me break this down for you in even more simple terms
1- how many trophies have Spurs won in our entire history? Is supporting Spurs all about trophies for you, because if it is, you’re likely to be a miserable fan for your whole godforsaken life. Frankly, I will support Spurs regardless of whether we win silverware again in my lifetime or not. And I will enjoy supporting them.
2- How much does winning the Carabou cup or the FA cup generate for the winning club?
3-focusing on CL qualification means we are more likely to be able to compete consistently at the highest level because it generates the money & it’s the competition that all players aspire to play in. It also means a bigger & stronger squad to compete in all competitions
4- if we are focusing on CL qualification we will be in the hunt for the title.

Are you really as stupid as your posts suggest, or are you simply perfecting the art of stupidity?

Trolly McTrollface mate. He’s an Internet phenom. Knows all the buttons to press and all the classic evasions. Not Spurs (obviously). I’d say a dipper who got dumped by a fit Spurs girl when he was 15.

Trolly McTrollface mate. He’s an Internet phenom. Knows all the buttons to press and all the classic evasions. Not Spurs (obviously). I’d say a dipper who got dumped by a fit Spurs girl when he was 15.
DW5j_waVMAEyxM7.jpg

The hood will not be resting easy tonight, he's still in pain.

They are hardly living in the past if they are the richest club in the game. If all PL clubs were wealthy enough to hold onto their players there would be no transfers between clubs. The simple reality is that Manchester United have the capacity to pay the fee required for his signature, they have the capacity to pay him the highest wage. When they have that level of capacity there really is little sense in being so dismissive of them.

The point is that they can if they want because they have the capability. They broke the world record for Pogba and could easily do that for Kane.

Here are his second and third posts ever on the site after a throwaway comment about an all blacks rugby game, he could well be united as well who knows, he started off with a nice 9 disagrees for these posts

Very weird behaviour for any spurs fan to do this, it was June, we just had that beautiful send off in May, building a stadium, only walker left that summer, and he dishes this up as an intro

Here are his second and third posts ever on the site after a throwaway comment about an all blacks rugby game, he could well be united as well who knows, he started off with a nice 9 disagrees for these posts

Very weird behaviour for any spurs fan to do this, it was June, we just had that beautiful send off in May, building a stadium, only walker left that summer, and he dishes this up as an intro

You’re preaching to the converted Mensa. I’ve known he was a troll since he joined. I don’t know why Admin Admin tolerates him, but then Case comes down harder on proper Spurs fans, so there’s always a sneaky way in.

Good work Mensa Mensa
Conclusive evidence, if it was needed, that the bloke was a complete weapon from day dot.

Jesus Christ, you cant defend your postion so you engage in slurs and accusations, very sad behaviour. I said countless times I’m happy to debate with you joe or anyone else provided it doesn’t constitute insults and tit for tat but you if are going to engage in that crap then please put me on ignore ( which you have continuously refused to do despite me supposedly being a troll). But to try and bring the site owner in purely because you get offended by contrasting opinion to your own is something else. Rest easy I won’t be bothering with your posts again.

How has a thread about ACTUAL verbatim engagement with the club's board, with THST have published extensive notes, descended into a pissing contest between us and "elite" clubs and 5 pages of arguments about who's more realistic and whether we are/aren't can/can't compete?

:pochunimpressed:

How has a thread about ACTUAL verbatim engagement with the club's board, with THST have published extensive notes, descended into a pissing contest between us and "elite" clubs and 5 pages of arguments about who's more realistic and whether we are/aren't can/can't compete?

:pochunimpressed:
You've not been here very long, have you?

I’m talking about competing financially as I said before we are an non elite club that currently possesses an elite side. We do not have the capacity to retain and maintain an elite side and the stadium isnt going to alter that, certainly not without any effective financial constraints on clubs like City and Chelsea. The same applies to similar clubs our standing such as A.Madrid, this isn’t unique to us. That’s not being negative it is simply accepting the reality of the situation. Money will dictate long term success and unfortunately for us the stadium will not and cannot more us into the bracket of an elite clubs.
Seriously - what kind of fucking troll is this?

Pretty funny looking back at the first few pages now.

Any questions/Updates regarding Atmosphere/seating arrangement for the new stadium?

Have it so that only the loud fans who want to sing for 90 minutes can get tickets on that giant one tier stand

“Elite club”
What a load of old bollocks, another shit term that seems to pop up all over the place these days as a way of winning a pissing contest

Back
Top Bottom