Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bissouma is at very little if the opposition isn't pressing him. Weight of ball from Davies in particular to cm's today didnt encourage anything vibrant. V good player, but seems to have given everything to our first 3/4 games and not seeing anything like that player when teams play us smarter.

Bissouma is at very little if the opposition isn't pressing him. Weight of ball from Davies in particular to cm's today didnt encourage anything vibrant. V good player, but seems to have given everything to our first 3/4 games and not seeing anything like that player when teams play us smarter.
Could not express himself last 2 games especially with that backline and sarr more advanced up the pitch and holjberg pace.

Don’t think he deserves criticism to be honest apart from Luton away.

He played poorly of course he deserves criticism, just like when this thread gets bumped when he plays well, or should that only be reserved for players we don't rate?

People criticise because they have high standards of him, those same standards he set this season, of course fans will question his performances.

Watched some of a longish interview with him on TNT. ALL IN French with subtitles. A few interesting bits like his “falling out” with Bielsa at LOSC because he was playing him as a right back. Also how he respects Conte but didn’t like his time under him due to the style they were playing. Always interesting to hear from the horses mouth.

When you don’t have a good back line, as a CM you’re less likely to take risks and more likely to receive poor passes.

Having Madders out also makes his job harder.

He's just getting targeted also, I think the sending off has broken his flow. He seems like a flow player to me has a run of games where he can't be touched then dips and has to get it back in groove. He"ll be fine but it's no coincidence that the problems behind him and infront have seen him Lose efficacy

Last edited:
He has been such a strong, dynamic player for us, that his recent performances are so tame in comparison. I understand why that is, just hope that he'll be back to his best once he gets back from suspension and we get our key players back (trouble is, that might not be until January!).

Ok,so it’s have a go at Biss time🙈

Fucking incredible lot on here.
Give it a rest FFS.

It's a forum.

People are allowed to write what they want and it's perfectly reasonable.

Biss hasn't been in the same good form as he was early in the season, that is what people are discussing. In fact he has been awful and it's why our midfield hasn't been as dominant as the first games.

Give it a rest FFS.

It's a forum.

People are allowed to write what they want and it's perfectly reasonable.

Biss hasn't been in the same good form as he was early in the season, that is what people are discussing. In fact he has been awful and it's why our midfield hasn't been as dominant as the first games.

This is why it's probably called out though.

Ridiculous hyperbole like "awful" when he's been far from it. He's been below par to the standards he set earlier in the season but awful? 😂😂 Come off it.

But that's always been the melty nature of Spurs fans following a run of bad form for as long as I can remember. Bissouma is overrated. Son isn't fit to be captain. Romero is a liability. Sarr is too inexperienced. Porro isnt good enough defensively. Angeball doesn't work Etc etc

The tune will change when we're back up and running. I'm sure.

This is why it's probably called out though.

Ridiculous hyperbole like "awful" when he's been far from it. He's been below par to the standards he set earlier in the season but awful? 😂😂 Come off it.

But that's always been the melty nature of Spurs fans following a run of bad form for as long as I can remember. Bissouma is overrated. Son isn't fit to be captain. Romero is a liability. Sarr is too inexperienced. Porro isnt good enough defensively. Angeball doesn't work Etc etc

The tune will change when we're back up and running. I'm sure.
There are bound to be a few hiccups there are bound to be a few hiccups there are bound to be a few hiccups there are bound to be a few hiccups there are bound to be a few hiccups...

There are a few hiccups...

Shit the bed shit the bed shit the bed shit the bed shit the bed shit the bed shit the bed shit the bed shit the bed shit the bed shit the bed shit the bed shit the bed shit the bed shit the bed...

Fucking Levy etc.

Back
Top Bottom