Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hate when players can't show sportsmanship
I personally don't care for the post match handshake bollocks. I hate pretending to be nice to people I hate.

Not the end of the world if Biss or someone else doesn't feel like shaking hands after a game like that. Only the captains and managers should have that obligation.

I personally don't care for the post match handshake bollocks. I hate pretending to be nice to people I hate.

Not the end of the world if Biss or someone else doesn't feel like shaking hands after a game like that. Only the captains and managers should have that obligation.

It's a game, things should never be that deep unless you think that your opponent tried to take your life or something.

I was always taught you shake hands with your opponent after the battle, it's general sporting courtesy and respect, you don't need to be nice to show respect or act like the bigger person either.

It's a game, things should never be that deep unless you think that your opponent tried to take your life or something.

I was always taught you shake hands with your opponent after the battle, it's general sporting courtesy and respect, you don't need to be nice to show respect or act like the bigger person either.
I guess it's all cultural stuff. Personally as long as you're not a cunt about it, you're under no obligation to interact with your opponent after the game.

I guess it's all cultural stuff. Personally as long as you're not a cunt about it, you're under no obligation to interact with your opponent after the game.

Literally not shaking your opponents hand is being a cunt 😆

Anyway I watched the clip again and i don't even think that Bissouma was aware of Gallagher trying to shake his hand, the reaction from Gallagher was a bit OTT if I'm honest.

the reaction from Gallagher was a bit OTT if I'm honest.
That's part of why I find it all a bit performative and pointless. It's perfectly possible to refuse a handshake and not be a cunt while it's possible to be a cunt while trying to be "polite" with the handshake.

Whatever anyone may think, Bissouma does not possess the character to dominate midfield.

Good player but needs a dominant player alongside him or he loses a bit of his potency.

No doubt at all.

Not anywhere close to Dembele.

He goes into his shell far too easily, a player with his qualities should be playing with a swagger every game. He doesn’t seem to have the same confidence that truly elite midfielders need to have.

Hopefully it was just the suspension getting into his head.

Back
Top Bottom