Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And what happens when your rich owners get bored of their plaything? You can’t even fill the Emptihad Stadium now so you’ll have fuck all chance when the Qatari’s decide they’ve had enough. Back to obscurity & being a yo-yo club.
Shame cos before you got financially doped, City fans were a great bunch. Now you’re no better than Yanited fans. Only they do have a history to be proud of which was built on their own blood, sweat & tears rather than someone else’s.
What a fucking cunt of a club you are.

I still think United are much worse! Their fans are insufferable!

Can't believe you have stayed.
Weathered the torrent of abuse and passed the initiation :)

What are your thoughts on this game?
You think Mourinho will park the bus like he did against yous?

Late reply ,just saw this. Think a draw was the fair result. Alli should have scored!
TbF most rival forums are going to give visitors grief although I don't understand why lol
The fans I met at Wembley were pretty decent tbh.

Only just getting round to posting on here after watching the game in a pub on Saturday.

Thought we were neat and composed, esp first half. They were poor going into half time but improved after. We lacked (or seemed to) ambition/self belief as they game wore on and - Dele's chance aside - we were hanging on for the draw when they claimed their 12th gold of the season after 80 mins.

Not great but nothing to cause a meltdown either. However, I take exception to claims that defeats like this (Man U away in October) wont cost us the league. Of course they do! We didn't lose the league in the defeat to Wet Sham last April, arguably we lost in when we had our dip in November (Man U and Chavski away loses plus a few draws). From there on in we showed champions form but we had too much ground to make up.

Also slightly concerned that a coupled with the LC defeat last Wednesday and the potential for defeat at Wembley on Wednesday, Saturday's result resonates far more than merely a 'one-off'.

I do have faith in Poch and our talented squad. The last week has shown that they are fallible though. And that hurts - I hope it hurts them as much as us.

Agreed - but surely there is room for at least one person to say "well United are away at Chelsea next week so one or both of them is definitely dropping points"

That's not decisive enough though. It's all about building hype/agenda, repeating buzzwords and getting "clicks" these days.

Hamilton won f1 drivers championship yesterday. Suddenly hes the greatest ever driver ever. Open up to comments so the "fans" can have their say.

England u17's won the World Cup. Will senior team win the WC? Open that up to comments as well.

Sadly the days of the journalist are long gone.
The most irritating thing for me is that the "impartial" BBC have gone more tabloid than a lot of the red tops.
Their agenda is so transparent. The more people complain the more they continue. Easiest way to get their clicks.

The amount of abuse JJ got last year for daring to have a different opinion than the rhetoric was disgusting.
Didn't matter that he was proven correct on a number of occasions.

I didn’t misrepresent you, but let’s forget that. You don’t have the right to post in peace - no one does. This isn’t a meeting of the Band of Hope. Expect to be challenged occasionally - that’s the way it works, but for now I’m happy to acquiesce.

No Joe

Challenge the cunt

Don’t go soft on us

Don’t know where he comes from or who he supports but sounds like a Dick

where was the abuse? - penisboy?, you called yourself a dick name, what do you expect?

its called taking the piss, are you too effete and sensitive and need special dispensation so that nasty men don't make fun of you?

why are you obsessed with my age by the way? Am I supposed to be embarrassed by it?

I'm not, as a matter of interest.

You’re just a youngster Mick

Won’t be happening Baz. I assume the red x next to his name means he’s been launched.

Unless he comes back under another name

Really don’t know why he bothered

Or maybe I’m still in a strop after Saturday

Mrs B thought I was a pain in the arse Sat night, got worse Sunday and she’s fucked off with my credit cards today!

Still we’ll stuff RM Wednesday with Toby sent off for skull fucking Ronaldo so light at the end of the tunnel

:tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom