Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I never said you did. I just pointed out they are. Again, what’s your problem? Reel it in.

How about you reel it in Joe. I didn't ask you to come over here and start correcting me and saying I said stuff I didn't. If you don't like something I post there's a little cross icon you can click on. WTF is wrong with you?? Are you forum police or something?? Why you jumping down my throat for saying absolute F.A wrong??

Every word I said I stand by. Now please leave me alone to post in peace.

Last edited:
Resorting to insults because I don't agree with your obviously flawed argument.
Classy.

I'm just telling you what you sound like.

You don't have a weak mentality unless you go unbeaten all season. That means virtually every team in history has a weak mentality. That is ridiculous. Further if a team like Real Madrid who are the most successful team in Europe don't have a winning mentality then no such thing exists. There is no such thing as a winning mentality you made the expression up.

How about you reel it in Joe. I didn't ask you to come over here and start correcting me and saying I said stuff I didn't. If you don't like something I post there's a little cross icon you can click on. WTF is wrong with you?? Are you forum police or something?? Why you jumping down my throat for saying absolute F.A wrong??

Every word I said I stand by. Now please leave me alone to post in peace.

I didn’t misrepresent you, but let’s forget that. You don’t have the right to post in peace - no one does. This isn’t a meeting of the Band of Hope. Expect to be challenged occasionally - that’s the way it works, but for now I’m happy to acquiesce.

There is no such thing as a winning mentality you made the expression up.

Agreed. It's a completely subjective piece of nonsense.
I didn't make it up though. It was some inbred that visited here a few days ago.

I'm just repeating their ridiculous argument and you have got caught in the crossfire.
You seem like a decent chap and if you're truly Spurs then welcome.
:dierpochhug:

Why did you allow "Shitunited" to beat you?
Thought you lads had arrived, and this is your year, beating Madrid and all.. Damit, we can't even depend on you to finish a simple task... ARE YOU REALLY THE "Harry Kane's Team"?
For F**k sake man... major disappointment ... go find somewhere to hide, till Kane gets better...
You’re a fuckng loser breh fuck off

Why did you allow "Shitunited" to beat you?
Thought you lads had arrived, and this is your year, beating Madrid and all.. Damit, we can't even depend on you to finish a simple task... ARE YOU REALLY THE "Harry Kane's Team"?
For F**k sake man... major disappointment ... go find some where to hide, till Kane gets better...
Haven’t you got school in the morning son?
Nothing more dangerous than a kid with a keyboard
:pocheyes:

Nothing more useless than a bunch of "wannabes" running around like headless chicken... completely toothless without Kane...

What happens when he leaves???
And what happens when your rich owners get bored of their plaything? You can’t even fill the Emptihad Stadium now so you’ll have fuck all chance when the Qatari’s decide they’ve had enough. Back to obscurity & being a yo-yo club.
Shame cos before you got financially doped, City fans were a great bunch. Now you’re no better than Yanited fans. Only they do have a history to be proud of which was built on their own blood, sweat & tears rather than someone else’s.
What a fucking cunt of a club you are.

Is that my new title? Head of the Melts...Chief Melter.
Joe Clash, I'm honoured.

First thing you’ve ever been nominated for huh? The next step is being able to go to a game without having to beg for companions to accompany you. Who, in their right mind, would want to go to a Tottenham match with you. How fucking embarrassing would it be to be seated next to you?

First thing you’ve ever been nominated for huh? The next step is being able to go to a game without having to beg for companions to accompany you. Who, in their right mind, would want to go to a Tottenham match with you. How fucking embarrassing would it be to be seated next to you?
Getting nasty now Joe. Getting nasty.
Are you gonna threaten to lamp me one again if we meet?
Like you did last month?
Catch up with your latest threat in the morning.
Tarra:kaneear:

Back
Top Bottom