Would you take Mourinho?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you take Mourinho as Poch replacement?

• Yes

Votes: 114 37.3%
  • No

Votes: 124 40.5%
  • Id rather shag my granny

Votes: 76 24.8%

• Total voters
To each their own, but the way we play football is a big thing for me

I find it strange that people are forgetting just how much he was hated when he was at Chelsea, now wanting to welcome him in with open arms, I think he’s an absolute turd and I’d fucking hate it if we got him in

Spot on.
There are some absolute dickheads posting on this thread; how any Tottenham supporter would want that smug arrogant cunt running our team vexes and confuses me. I hate Chelsea and I hate him because he is forever part of them.. I don’t give a toss how successful he has been in the past or will likely be in the future - there is no way I want him here; perhaps these “ dickheads” would be happy to have as caretaker: Mr. Wenger - what’s the difference?

If Real don't go for him after they sack Zidane, he would absolutely want to come here (he's been at most of our home matches this season, even when he wasn't working for Sky, so take that as you will)
Why would they fire Zidane. They are undefeated in their league and at the top of the table.

The answer now must be no.

It feels as though his day has passed and lets be honest it would be for 2 years before he moved on.

Levy has to be looking at options who will have in mind a 5 year plan.

When we wanted Mourinho he wanted other clubs. Now we should pass if of course it gets to that anytime soon.

I'd go for a manager that can put a good defense together, that knows the importance of having an actual RB, and picks his players on form and not a "on favoritism.

“and picks his players on form and not on favoritism”

Sir Alex Ferguson retired from football management I’m afraid. Not that I’d want him here.

There has to be a fresher option.

To me, youth, vitality, freshness is what the squad needs, all paths leading away from Mourinho.

Though I like his character in the game, he's like Dastardly

iu

Just not at Spurs Ta.

Yes! YES! YES! The man is a proven winner. It's what the players need. A manager they can look up to and respect for his acheivements. They are sick of Poch and his non existent project, moods, mopiness. They know, the same that we all know that Poch has never won anything and he never will. They know that everytime we have been in touching distance of a trophy Poch has blown it.

If we get Jose in now we may still salvage Top 4 and would probably win the FA Cup too.

The man is a master.

I'd also add that the players don't have "happy clappy rose tinted spurs glasses" on. They see what is really happening. That's why its over.

Fans just want to keep Poch for one reason. Idiotic loyalty. Our form has been attrocious for about a year in the league. They lucky CL run covered it over.

If you looked at this Club's league form for the past year or so - objectively - you would all pull the trigger on Poch. You just have a misplaced loyalty. It's not your fault.

Back
Top Bottom