Would you take Mourinho?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you take Mourinho as Poch replacement?

• Yes

Votes: 114 37.3%
  • No

Votes: 124 40.5%
  • Id rather shag my granny

Votes: 76 24.8%

• Total voters
Would I fuck take Mourinho, Short termism in the extreme. We'd win the league cup and then he'd end up leaving us being more broken than we are now. Jose can fuck right off. I'll tell you how much I don't want him....I'd rather have BFS.
You see playing hard to get can pay off.

WHAT!? You thought I was being serious? Cah, yeah right. As if I’d be wrong about him and change my mind 180 degrees in the space of 3 weeks. What do you take me for?

You see playing hard to get can pay off.

WHAT!? You thought I was being serious? Cah, yeah right. As if I’d be wrong about him and change my mind 180 degrees in the space of 3 weeks. What do you take me for?
I'm going to play the female card yet again, woman's prerogative to change her mind
:mourthumb:

Back
Top Bottom