Would you consider not supporting us if.....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know a few who still despise Mourinho despite him now being our manager. He'll always be a cunt to them.

I fucking hated George Graham as our manager. The very thought of it still disgusts me but it didn't stop me turning up to watch the team when he was there.

Truth is the club is bigger than any manager, player or owner. If you're a real fan it's for life no matter what.

Klopp is charismatic. I thought his interview today was hilarious. His jibe at Wilder 'we have 3 subs... but they're still on one point' was brutal.

He is a massive sore loser, but entertaining one.

Which to be fair is exactly the kind of comment our current manager is renowned for.

:mourhandlaugh:

There's no to wit to that comment tho'.... And lets' be real here.... If Wilder was allowed to make 5 subs, Sheff U aren't gonna be magically propelled up the table (they're only playing once a week anyway and have a shit bench).

There's no to wit to that comment tho'.... And lets' be real here.... If Wilder was allowed to make 5 subs, Sheff U aren't gonna be magically propelled up the table (they're only playing once a week anyway and have a shit bench).
The joke wasn't Klopp implying that 5 subs would help Sheffield. It was that despite Sheffield having got their way, they're still doing shit.

The joke wasn't Klopp implying that 5 subs would help Sheffield. It was that despite Sheffield having got their way, they're still doing shit.

See the latter part of my comment....

5 subs isn't gonna benefit them; so why should they vote for something that is only gonna help extend the gap from top to bottom?

It wasn't humour; just spite.

5 subs isn't gonna benefit them; so why should they vote for something that is only gonna help extend the gap from top to bottom?

Ah, I see what you meant now.

Wilder actually mentioned Klopp first, calling him selfish and a politician. I think it's fair enough if Klopp wants to hit back.

I know this isn't the real point of this thread, but I can't stand Klopp, he's what my dear old mum, God rest her soul, would call a 'Wayne' .............(Wayne Kerr 🤭 )

Ah, I see what you meant now.

Wilder actually mentioned Klopp first, calling him selfish and a politician. I think it's fair enough if Klopp wants to hit back.

I do too; I was just responding to the suggestion that it was charismatic and humorous.

Wilder was spot on though. Klopp on the other hand is just being a petulant, entitled hypocrite prick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom