Would you consider not supporting us if.....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oops...seems like Harry disagrees with you.
What a surprise

"[Former Spurs manager] Tim Sherwood gave me a chance and I managed to score a few goals, then [current Tottenham boss] Mauricio Pochettino did the same, gave me the chance - and I scored.

"If Tim hadn't given me the chance, I might not be where I am now. It is about a manager having faith in you, giving me that trust on that big stage. I know it's tough nowadays because there's so much scrutiny on managers and so much pressure.”

:kaneshh:
That's odd - considering he scored his first goal under AVB... Timmeh was a nothing manager - deal with it

That's odd - considering he scored his first goal under AVB... Timmeh was a nothing manager - deal with it
Are you saying Harry Kane doesn’t know who brought him through?
Not gave him a debut.
But brought him through.

Are you saying he thinks it was Tim, but he’s wrong?

Simple yes or no answer will siffice.

I will support this club through thick and thin

The only thing that could possibly turn me away is fellow fans. If we had fans like Millwall and Chelsea, or for instance we murdered 40 innocent Italian fans at a game, I’d think about turning my back on the club

We have the odd wanker but on the whole are a decent bunch of fans in my view, and I’m proud of that

Are you saying Harry Kane doesn’t know who brought him through?
Not gave him a debut.
But brought him through.

Are you saying he thinks it was Tim, but he’s wrong?

Simple yes or no answer will siffice.
He made his debut under AVB - that is a fact

I will support this club through thick and thin

The only thing that could possibly turn me away is fellow fans. If we had fans like Millwall and Chelsea, or for instance we murdered 40 innocent Italian fans at a game, I’d think about turning my back on the club

We have the odd wanker but on the whole are a decent bunch of fans in my view, and I’m proud of that
Dunno about odd wanker. Check fan reaction to our players/club supporting BLM.

Ha - I stand corrected - could have sworn it was Hull

Well - seems like it was old Redknapp after all
Pretty sure he missed a penalty and tried to spit on the ground but spat on himself. At which point I was convinced that Cameron Lancaster had more of a chance with us than Kane did. 😂

Pretty sure he missed a penalty and tried to spit on the ground but spat on himself. At which point I was convinced that Cameron Lancaster had more of a chance with us than Kane did. 😂
Frist 10 pages of the Kane thread are always worth a revisit if you ever need a pick me up

If we were sold to some oil baron I wouldn't stop supporting but I would definitely care less.

I would stop supporting if the brand was changed. name. area. etc. i.e., if Levy goes full American sport on the club.

Well aggressive for a totally pointless thread...I mean what are you expecting? Hordes of posters admitting they would dump their support at the first opportunity? No. Never gonna happen. Pointless thread.
Wasn’t sure what to expect. That’s why I asked the question.

Sipages of replies would suggest more of an interest in it than you think.

But next time I want to post something, I’ll give you a shout for permission first. Or you could just ignore the thread and stop having a fucking dig about something you claim to find pointless.

Back
Top Bottom