Would you consider not supporting us if.....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I will support this club through thick and thin

The only thing that could possibly turn me away is fellow fans. If we had fans like Millwall and Chelsea, or for instance we murdered 40 innocent Italian fans at a game, I’d think about turning my back on the club

We have the odd wanker but on the whole are a decent bunch of fans in my view, and I’m proud of that
:gallashmm:.......the “odd wanker”.......

Stratford would have finished it for me, Stratford Hotspur doesn't have much of a ring to it. Moving out of the area or changing our name would end it. Getting taken over by a dodgy owner ( petrodollars, Russian roubles ) would probably push me to the edge as i'm already falling out of love with money obsessed, VAR controversy football.

If we were sold to some oil baron I wouldn't stop supporting but I would definitely care less.

I would stop supporting if the brand was changed. name. area. etc. i.e., if Levy goes full American sport on the club.
After the Newcastle debacle Saudi Arabia created a new "company" with the specific purpose of buying the rights to sport around the world.
Once they do that legally the path would be open to buying a Premier League club since that illegal streaming problem was the only thing that tripped them up.
So watch this space as they say!

I support the club, so about the only thing that would stop me actively supporting them would be if they did a wimbledon and left Tottenham. because then, whatever the club name is, and whatever the badge is, its not Tottenham Hotspur anymore

I would detest us being what the chavs and citeh are. but I would still support us.
Frankly, as Ive said before, I would rather watch us in the combined counties league in front of 100 people at Ash Utd (a town witn no pubs and no cashpoints) than be what citeh and the chavs are

Wasn’t sure what to expect. That’s why I asked the question.

Sipages of replies would suggest more of an interest in it than you think.

But next time I want to post something, I’ll give you a shout for permission first. Or you could just ignore the thread and stop having a fucking dig about something you claim to find pointless.
If you could ask for permission that'd be great...I'll make sure we don't end up with another Aberdeen cunt shit post. What a fucking state of a man you are...don't post pointless threads you daft wanker...honestly what did you hope to see here? Cunt.

If you could ask for permission that'd be great...I'll make sure we don't end up with another Aberdeen cunt shit post. What a fucking state of a man you are...don't post pointless threads you daft wanker...honestly what did you hope to see here? Cunt.
Honestly sorry for whatever you have going on in your life that makes you be such an arse to a stranger on the internet. Hope life improves for you soon.

Honestly sorry for whatever you have going on in your life that makes you be such an arse to a stranger on the internet. Hope life improves for you soon.
Honestly sorry for whatever you have going on in your life that means you make such shitposts. What a waste of a thread. My life is fine and I don't need your patronising tone...what I need is for you to stop posting absolute bollocks on here. Time waster.

Back
Top Bottom