Would you consider not supporting us if.....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Klopp was our manager we'd love him, If Suarez was our player we'd love him and defend him.

that's how all football fans are, jingoistic, one eyed hypocrites who live in a world of whataboutery.

All fans are the same, the reason I hold a particular place of hate for Liverpool fans is that they actually believe they're better/more moral/ this means more.

If Klopp was our manager we'd love him, If Suarez was our player we'd love him and defend him.

that's how all football fans are, jingoistic, one eyed hypocrites who live in a world of whataboutery.

All fans are the same, the reason I hold a particular place of hate for Liverpool fans is that they actually believe they're better/more moral/ this means more.
I hate them because they’re murdering thieving scum

A name change or change of official colours.
I know another club where I think the owners wouldn't have any problems with that..

West-Ham-Logo.png

Moving to the London stadium would of been heart breaking. I would of given up my season ticket but I would still support them. I still be a spurs man. I would just of fallen out of love with the game.. its why the protest were so heartening. Levy knew there would of been a huge price to pay and if we were in West ham shoes he'd never been forgiven.

Being taken over by a petrol state would also affect my love of the club but I could never not be a spurs man.
would of ×3! Oh, it's just too much for me.

You are in your local, in walks Gemma Arterton. Your eyes meet and it is electric. You get to chatting and one thing leads to another. A week later she says that you are the one and only, she will spend her life with you but she hates football. You have to give up Spurs. What do you do then?
If any of you pick Gemma Atherton - shame on you, you should be red carded for life!

Did having the man in a raincoat as the manager stop you supporting Spurs? Gerry Francis? Scholar or Sugar as your Chairmen?
No
Why would it?

I whinged regularly though especially when Ginola was dropped!!
The only reason I used to go in those dark times

See, that’s the thing. If it were anyone else, I’d not even waver. I may be pissed off or bored, but stuck through the George Graham years and the Sherwood months. I’d more than likely still support us, if Klopp became manager, but I’d absolutely hate being represented by the massive twat. He’s an embarrassment of a person and hearing him talk about “us” would just make me cringe every time I heard it. Same goes for Suarez. Fuck having that racist prick anywhere near us. He’s utterly disgusting and again would make me less bothered about supporting us. Look for the score I suppose, but that’s about it.

I cannot imagine not being a Spurs supporter under any circumstances, as it is too ingrained in my psyche.
I can't say I have always been proud of the decisions that has been made in the name of the Club, but owners/managers/players come and go, so am not going to stop being a Spurs supporter because of that. I will probably give up my season ticket in the future, if I decide to move away or financial restraints become a factor. But I would only stop being a supporter if we went out of business, and I would give up on football altogether.
I'm not a fan of the modern game, TBH - too political, too much money, dodgy agents, dodgy owners, VAR, the list is endless.

You are in your local, in walks Gemma Arterton. Your eyes meet and it is electric. You get to chatting and one thing leads to another. A week later she says that you are the one and only, she will spend her life with you but she hates football. You have to give up Spurs. What do you do then?

Tell her of course I'm giving up Spurs, have my way with her then immediately wipe my cock on her curtains and bellow "come on you spurs"

Back
Top Bottom