Worst player of the season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looooooooooool

You really have issues

Issues Im comfortable with.

Whats your excuse for constantly dragging my name up out of the blue though, in discussions Im not even part of?

Thats a rhetorical question by the way...one for you to consider in your head.
Im out....youve been shown up as a weirdo. No need to drag it out.

Issues Im comfortable with.

Whats your excuse for constantly dragging my name up out of the blue though, in discussions Im not even part of?

Thats a rhetorical question by the way...one for you to consider in your head.
Im out....youve been shown up as a weirdo. No need to drag it out.

You really are a clown, more than half those posts over a 2 year period have been me replying to you and saying your name. Good choice of argument though today, knowing that I can't search for my name as it's too short to show how many times you've referenced me. Playing dirty in your old age SAMMY my boy.

To be fair Zin, what's Sammy saying "cunt" got to do with the point he made? It's the most common word on here!

What point is that S.L.R? that people say his name when talking about him? shocking.

The amount of times he's called people a cunt instead of using their name I suppose is better

You really are a clown, more than half those posts over a 2 year period have been me replying to you and saying your name. Good choice of argument though today, knowing that I can't search for my name as it's too short to show how many times you've referenced me. Playing dirty in your old age SAMMY my boy.

Im out....bang away

What point is that S.L.R? that people say his name when talking about him? shocking.

The amount of times he's called people a cunt instead of using their name I suppose is better

OK well, I don't really need to translate it for you, I'm sure you know what his point is.

Can we please put away the handbags and talk about how shit we are?

Danny Rose gets my vote. Probably because we loaned out his direct competition so he is almost the first name on the team sheet especially after Verts got the hump.

Im simply sticking up for someone who did the same for me.

Had no intention of letting you continue to drag yet another thread into the mud, and start blaming everyone else around you.

Your football related posts are swamped by your nonsense recently.

Back
Top Bottom