Worst player of the season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No offence mate but you're coming across as a bit of a cunt, wind it in yeah?

This guy has been on my case, getting personal with me all the time, since I called out I8AVB for saying he was supporting Villa today a few days back.

He can do one as far as I'm concerned. If I come across as a cunt then so be it.

This guy has been on my case, getting personal with me all the time, since I called out I8AVB for saying he was supporting Villa today a few days back.

He can do one as far as I'm concerned. If I come across as a cunt then so be it.

Then do the manly thing. Were all back at the lane tomorrow, tickets still on sale.

Let's all honour Ledleys memory by breaking each other's legs.

Then do the manly thing. Were all back at the lane tomorrow, tickets still on sale.

Let's all honour Ledleys memory by breaking each other's legs.

No mate, I'm a plastic because I can't fly half way across the world to attend the game, sorry. I'll just have to try and log on to the Internet to watch behind my armchair like a pussy.

In any case didn't you hear he's no longer going to Spurs matches because he needs a break? He wouldn't even be there to have his legs broken.

No mate, I'm a plastic because I can't fly half way across the world to attend the game, sorry. I'll just have to try and log on to the Internet to watch behind my armchair like a pussy.

In any case didn't you hear he's no longer going to Spurs matches because he needs a break? He wouldn't even be there to have his legs broken.

I don't blame him. I had a five game lay off this season because it was so shit.

For those who pay the money and make the effort mate, it hurts, when your there you can't just turn off and walk away. Although I have ended up in the pub at half time more than a couple of times this season.

This season has felt like the late nineties. Directionless shit.

I don't blame him. I had a five game lay off this season because it was so shit.

For those who pay the money and make the effort mate, it hurts, when your there you can't just turn off and walk away. Although I have ended up in the pub at half time more than a couple of times this season.

This season has felt like the late nineties. Directionless shit.

I paid money to watch Spurs when I was a student, when I had fuck all money on me, lived off pasta and rice to watch some fucking shite. I did it because I didn't know when I would no longer be able to. When I could no longer attend the lane due to living abroad it was a fucking massive hole, so when clowns like him who are giving up his season ticket because he needs 'a break' and then calls me a plastic because I can't attend games it just makes my blood boil.

I paid money to watch Spurs when I was a student, when I had fuck all money on me, lived off pasta and rice to watch some fucking shite. I did it because I didn't know when I would no longer be able to. When I could no longer attend the lane due to living abroad it was a fucking massive hole, so when clowns like him who are giving up his season ticket because he needs 'a break' and then calls me a plastic because I can't attend games it just makes my blood boil.

It's his choice brother, he's done the dirt. He'll regret it when we are half decent again but fuck it, at least he'll have his weekends back.

You utter clownshoe.

It's like Arrseface was never binned boy.

I've always found it hard to walk out of matches and so far have never done it. But I was close this year.

I do believe in the idea of supporting your team through the tough times. But in an era were football is as much a business as it is a sport - a business that costs the consumer a great deal of their money, I don't think I can begrudge people if they take steps like this in protest at a time when we have a clown for a manager and zero direction. Blindly accepting anything as a good lap dog sometimes isn't the way to help the club. Sometimes you've got to view situations on balance and form a view. From time to time protesting things might be the better option.

Least effective use of talent and passion would be Vertonghen.

Weirdest turnaround in form (from good to useless) would probably be either Dembélé or Sandro.

Overall, though, I'd be tempted to say Lennon or Rose, but I'll go with Lennon on the basis that he should be performing better.

I'll be honest in the fact that I think it's 99% tactics and training that have contributed, rather than talent, although effort could have been higher from some.

Lol. You had to drop dembele in there eh? And vert who you said can never be a top defender?

Who are you trying to convince? Yourself or others?

You could have just said soldado brah.

It's a complicated equation. Can you justify giving it to a player that's hardly made any appearances at all, i.e. Lamela? Is it fair to call him the worst?

What about Soldado? So little to show for all his appearances, but then it's a radical adjustment for him, no less in a season when he lost a unborn child.

Then there's Chadli, who was no doubt an early favorite for this award. Did little to impress in his debut season, but then he didn't do nearly so much to be considered awful as some might say.

And Andros. At the start of the season was generously considered the heir to Gareth Bale, and the answer to our attacking woes. Was a bright spot in our attacking play at first, until the realization dawned that his long-range shooting was contributing nothing apart from turning the ball over.

Vertonghen: Unambiguously a step back from last season. Put on the spot to cover for a position that was badly short-changed by our lack of options, subsequently injured, and then came back into our side under a new manager. Clearly frustrated and unsettled, there's a good shout for him to have been among our most under-performing players this season.

Sandro, for pushing himself too hard coming back from injuries, and being perpetually injured,

I could go on and on. But, I'm not interested in dwelling on negativity. More than anything, Sherwood seems to have talked himself out of the job, and Poch seems to just be angling for a better deal at South. Take another look at DeBoer - let's get the best out of Verts and Eriksen next season - and hope a new face can get a fresh Lamela and Soldado living up to their price tags.

Not my fault Ameobi has the same first name as you.

Tumbleweed.gif

Back
Top Bottom