Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They have to win them though.

Truth be told, I think UTD will get 3rd. Their form is too good. But Chavs and Scum will drop points.
United’s form has been overstated by some good fortune and fixtures. I think they have a shot at 4th though, which December me would have thought was loony.

What we lack is someone like Dembele in the middle turning possession into attack with a shift of his body. We are having to create our space on the wings, we are having to shift Eriksen deeper which takes away his ataacking prowess and we have one too many headbangers that's need to understand it isn't shoving someone in the back, it's about using your brain. Davinson really needs to grow up, you can't do that with players that will prey on it.

I know I previously mentioned it but Winks today was a big loss, we don’t have anyone to control a game with passing hence Eriksen coming deep and even Kane coming deep.

Sanchez is our record signing, and I expect better. Rio's right-this is happening too often.
He's awful. No football awareness, no ball skills, caught out by bouncing balls every game. It's as if physics doesn't exist in his universe. Perhaps he will be better when he actually gets acquainted with is own legs. Fully expected that pen on PEA and was surprised to see that it wasn't. No finesse to his game. How in the fuck anyone scouted him and thought "sure, let's spend 42 mill on that" I will never know.

People saying this is the worse NLD they've ever seen, how can it be when we got a point from the game? I've seen us take a thrashing over the years, the feeling just doesn't compare.

Yeh a bit, you mean after his injury, perhaps he is still suffering a little.

More concerned with Waynama, he looks a shadow of himself, something obviously wrong physically.
Wanyama hasn’t played in 24 years give or take a bit. So I’m not surprised he’s rusty. I’m more worried because he hasn’t looked good since the season we signed him.

giphy.gif

A Wembley steward just said he been told it’s their last spurs game
Please let this be true. I've never stepped foot in Wembley and even from the TV it looks pathetic to play there week in week out.

Mate we have no Winks, no Dier, no Dembele, and Wanyama has played about 4 games in nearly two seasons.
We finished the game with Rose as a CM, and he was abysmal beyond recognition.
I genuinely though it was ME out there, fuck mine, LOL.

And they still couldn’t break us down and control the game. Shite team.

People need to look at our situation and as Poch says, give credit.
I’m so done with the entitlement I’ve been feeling the last week. I love this club and feel pride in the we are THIRD with no home ground and so many injuries.

NO other team would cope, not one. Fuck the lot of them. A public apology to Eriksen too.....he’s a fucking Yid until he’s somewhere else.

I can’t wait for next season already, new ground, fresh start and believe it or not, I can’t wait for VAR....we will only gain from it all.
But right now, the pressure is off, stay third, and have some fun in Europe.

The thing I love most is........

Good man you hang in there, they are all doing their best Poch has been handed a pile of shit and still doing the business, CL QF to hopefully look forward to next! Yes that new stadium the shot in the arm we will need too! COYS

Back
Top Bottom