Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If the Chavs win their 2 games in hand, won't they be breathing down our necks?

About 2 points behind. But that game in hand is likely to be game week 36 - so we don't really know what the distance between the two clubs will be by then.

I detest how post-match analysis tends to focus on one or two of the ref's decisions. Why don't they talk about the fucking tactics, etc? Or do they think Joe Public is so fucking stupid that it would be over his head?

Well said! The time wasting a pure embarrassment, they aren’t getting top 4
Mate we have no Winks, no Dier, no Dembele, and Wanyama has played about 4 games in nearly two seasons.
We finished the game with Rose as a CM, and he was abysmal beyond recognition.
I genuinely though it was ME out there, fuck mine, LOL.

And they still couldn’t break us down and control the game. Shite team.

People need to look at our situation and as Poch says, give credit.
I’m so done with the entitlement I’ve been feeling the last week. I love this club and feel pride in the we are THIRD with no home ground and so many injuries.

NO other team would cope, not one. Fuck the lot of them. A public apology to Eriksen too.....he’s a fucking Yid until he’s somewhere else.

I can’t wait for next season already, new ground, fresh start and believe it or not, I can’t wait for VAR....we will only gain from it all.
But right now, the pressure is off, stay third, and have some fun in Europe.

The thing I love most is........

We've lost our identity. Years of squad mismanagement.

What we lack is someone like Dembele in the middle turning possession into attack with a shift of his body. We are having to create our space on the wings, we are having to shift Eriksen deeper which takes away his attacking prowess and we have one too many headbangers that need to understand it isn't shoving someone in the back, it's about using your brain. Davinson really needs to grow up, you can't do that with players that will prey on it.

Last edited:
Tottenham Hotspur, you shall be the death of me.

tumblr_o7y352mPk31tiisibo1_500.gif

Is it not fair to say that he has regressed a little?

Yeh a bit, you mean after his injury, perhaps he is still suffering a little.

More concerned with Waynama, he looks a shadow of himself, something obviously wrong physically.

I detest how post-match analysis tends to focus on one or two of the ref's decisions. Why don't they talk about the fucking tactics, etc? Or do they think Joe Public is so fucking stupid that it would be over his head?

They don't talk about it because you actually need a brain to notice things that aren't Punch & Judy in a game of football.

That along with the fact they need to drum up controversy, which makes for betting popcorn eating viewing. Who wants insight when you can have insults?

Dunno about the good hiding bit, we were never really on top of them.
Played into their hands mate. No width to expose their fullbacks, constantly just firing the ball up to Kane which their defenders lapped up as physical tussles is what Sokratis does best. Bizarre substitutions.
Just tactically we were all over the place today.

Back
Top Bottom