Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am as proud as punch.

Yes we csn play better. Yes we maybe were fortunate to grab a draw but we got the penalty and took it.

We will play better. We also NEED players.

Onto Dortmund but we should be fine.

Don't underestimate how much a draw like that in a North London Derby could really do to galvanise this lot. That'll feel like a win for the players (even though they should also be disappointed with the 90 minutes as a whole) - big game against Dortmund in the week. Games coming thick and fast and then they get a 3 weeks rest.

Top four is in our hands. Our fixtures aren't any harder than those around us.

I don’t even know if we could call that last 20min a football match...just complete chaos, no real passes happening from both sides.

I’ll take the draw over loss any days but I want to know what Poch is even expecting when he subs Llorente in. I’m not going to blame Sánchez for what he did as any defenders would have done the same. That fucking ref is more unstable than nuclear reactors in Japan. The team overall was poor with good moments here and there but was a large improvement over Chelsea-Burnley game.

Anyway...
D0pTzPwXgAAv_Uz.jpg:large

We look mentally defunct as a team. The look on our coaches face echoes that lately.

Infinity and beyond. LOL.

Agreed, but I do believe in moments that can shift the mentality. Optimistic maybe, but we have done very well in my book when considering key players getting injured and a lack of quality depth in the CM position

A draw that feels like a win thanks Hugo.

Much better this week, good fight good game, they don’t get closer to us.
Another week, another mistake, another referee with an agenda.

So beautiful that our penalty should have been offside.

Sanchez....odd, great player, as clumsy and raw as Foyth at times though.
Sissoko man of the match, he was excellent.

Rose should never play CM again, even in a park with mates..Jesus. How did we not just put Skipp there??

Jan is our best LB, and although he wasn’t in it Kane scored again against them cunts.

What a championship team they are....wasting time from minute 1. Piss poor team and full strength we beat them easily.
Shame Winks was out, he’s have ran the show.

Anyway, I feel fucking great.

What's the answer?

Winks and Alli would have helped today. Our passing game ain’t the best right now. Midfield and fullbacks not strong enough.

That’s being said we have fighters in the team, I don’t think it’s a mentality issue.

Sanchez as all the potential and tools in the world to be a center back but something just doesn’t click with me. It’s the league too fast for him to think right? He’s nervous in big games? I don’t know if it’s going to work out for us with me and it’s a shame
He doesn't see what is going to happen before it happens when the play is quick. That's the problem. He is a very good player but this weakness means he constantly ends up in trouble.

A draw that feels like a win thanks Hugo.

Much better this week, good fight good game, they don’t get closer to us.
Another week, another mistake, another referee with an agenda.

So beautiful that our penalty should have been offside.

Sanchez....odd, great player, as clumsy and raw as Foyth at times though.
Sissoko man of the match, he was excellent.

Rose should never play CM again, even in a park with mate....Jesus. How did we not just put Skipp there??

Jan is our best LB, and although he wasn’t in it Kane scored again against them cunts.

What a championship team they are....wasting time from minute 1. Piss poor team and full strength we beat them easily.
Shame Winks was out, he’s have ran the show.

Anyway, I feel fucking great.

Well said! The time wasting a pure embarrassment, they aren’t getting top 4

Bringing on Llorente was the worst move we made, stopped playing football and just started launching it Aimlessly
I think the idea was to occupy Sokratis and take Kane off the man mark, to me it looked like Sokratis got the better of Kane today. But I agree with you, the last 15 mins looked like a shit League One game.

Back
Top Bottom