Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I swear tonsillitis normally passes after a few days
BlackSpeedyFirefly-size_restricted.gif

Right so worst case, I'd go with:

[formation=433, Lloris, Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Rose, Sissoko, Foyth, Eriksen, Lucas, Kane, Son][/formation]
Not bad considering our limited options.
l would play KWP instead of Aurier , as he can beat a man , Aurier just double backs constantly .
Personally l can't see Poch playing that line up.

[formation=433, Lloris, Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Rose, Sissoko, Foyth, Eriksen, Lucas, Kane, Son][/formation]
-------------------Lloris------------------
-----Foyth----Sanchez----Toby-----
Aurier---Sissoko---Eriksen---Rose
--------Lucas--------------Son---------
--------------------Kane-----------------

Same men, different set up.

Switching a CB to DM is an option we should have explored sooner.

I'm positive about facing this match but I was about Chelsea too so I have no idea.

I've got butterflies already, I'm going to be a bloomin' wreck by 12.30 tomorrow. ....think I'd better make that a double vodka instead of the tea!
Not feeling good about this at all. I've been in a lousy mood all week and can't cope with another bad result, especially against this lot!

Last edited:
I've got butterflies already, I'm going to be a bloomin' wreck by 12.30 tomorrow. ....think I'd better make that a double vodka instead of the tea!
Not feeling good about this at all. I've been a lousy mood all week and can't cope with another bad result, especially against this lot!
I could manage a double gin (seeing as its your round!)

Not feeling good about this at all. I've been a lousy mood all week and can't cope with another bad result, especially against this lot!

Often when we go into a game full of confidence it works against us, hopefully there will be no complacency amongst the players.

We will win tomorrow. Feeling quite confident, we are a bloody good side and are due a bounce back.

No idiot moments from our players, move the ball forwards quickly and their defence will crumble.

Back
Top Bottom