Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With the injuries we've got we may have to Stoke City this.

If we have to kick the shit out of them all game and get a load of yellows then so be it.

It is unfathomable how this season has panned out.

One to get out of the way as soon as possible and hopefully with a top 4 position.

But honestly it feels like we have been treading water at times.

Tomorrow we need to be 100% or rely on someone stepping up.

Just for the youngsters who have no clue what you mean.:eriksenlol:
th
I'm so nervous I couldn't even spell table correctly...

This feeling is nightmare, so nervous. Don't wanna see Wanyama in the lineup, doubt Poch will start him. But who else then, Foyth maybe, big risk. Selling Dembele was big fucking mistake.

This feeling is nightmare, so nervous. Don't wanna see Wanyama in the lineup, doubt Poch will start him. But who else then, Foyth maybe, big risk. Selling Dembele was big fucking mistake.
If Wanyama is that unfit he should not even be on the bench, Skipp should be. We have no way of knowing his level of fitness but if fit I would play him and if not there is no point him being on the bench.

If Woolwich are brilliant tomorrow then I will be sick as a pig but okay. Beaten by a better side on the day.

If it is another catalogue of avoidable giveaways then it will be painful and gut wrenching.

Not looked at a back page since last Saturday or seen any lowlights of our last 2 games

I’ve gone for a feeling of dread to confidence over the past day.

In front of a full Wembley, Harry Kane back to lead the line and the back of Son and Poch winning awards.. let’s smash these Nomad cunts back to Woolwich.

After tonight I don't care how this sounds... I WANNA FUCKING KILL ARSEANAL... I WANT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR PLAYERS TO SUFFER AT OUR HANDS AND BEG FOR MERCY....

I FUCKING HATE THEM WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEING... AND ANYTHING LESS THAN A WIN (after that shitshow tonight) IS UNACCEPTABLE...

FUCKING KIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL THEM!
But what do you really think

This is the game that will define us for the PL this season.
This is the game for us to show what the words character and backbone mean.
This is the game when everyone both on and off the field has to step up and support each-other.
This is the NLD for fucks sake! COYS

No it wasn’t. He’s injured. So what ...... you want him to give the team talk???

He’s been permanently injured for 2 seasons (after having serious ankle surgery) and last played for us in November... for 7 minutes. Before injuring his ankle again. The man is done at premier league level.

He’s not the answer. Like saying bring back hoddle and gascoigne.

Don’t you know the feeling to just fight??? That’s what we need right now. Not excuses or anything like that.

This attitude is what’s wrong with this club.

Fucking COYS

Looking at the schedule of the 4 teams vying for two spots, this game seems like a must win. If we can do it, we can right the ship and

Even the father rapers won't sit next to a gooner.

That is always dangerous. The bit about fixtures but yes, win tomorrow and Woolwich trail by 7, slightly lesser goal difference and have the Thursday/Sunday conundrum for as long as they stay in the Europa.

And the further they progress the less Emery can rest players.

A win would be the buffer we might need.

This is the game that will define us for the PL this season.
This is the game for us to show what the words character and backbone mean.
This is the game when everyone both on and off the field has to step up and support each-other.
This is the NLD for fucks sake! COYS
This game may define Poch too. Put up or shut up time. Win this and we will get over the line, I feel.

We lose on Saturday but more importantly fall out of the top 4 slots we will take years to recover.

Pochettino needs to stop rotating for the sake of it, play the best players at this moment and time and then in the summer find additions.

If he can't do any of that then he needs to take leave because his words no longer match our actions.
“Years to recover” get a grip, we are not that fragile surely to fuck?

Back
Top Bottom