Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After tonight I don't care how this sounds... I WANNA FUCKING KILL ARSEANAL... I WANT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR PLAYERS TO SUFFER AT OUR HANDS AND BEG FOR MERCY....

I FUCKING HATE THEM WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEING... AND ANYTHING LESS THAN A WIN (after that shitshow tonight) IS UNACCEPTABLE...

FUCKING KIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL THEM!

People saying this is the worse NLD they've ever seen, how can it be when we got a point from the game? I've seen us take a thrashing over the years, the feeling just doesn't compare.

Marvellous...
D0qTctkXgAALtBP.jpg:large

The Fighting Cock is fucking grim at times but it’s only certain ones who seem to take great delight in being negative! And what makes it worse is other than the squad Redknapp had the current management/squad/ownership are the best we’ve had in years! If the FC and football forums had been on the go in mid to late 90s or the early naughties then the miserable fuckers would have plenty to moan about but then compared to now they should fuck off and realise how lucky they are with our team now....cunts.
At the start of the season, if somebody had offered me 3rd with 9 games to go plus in great position to make the Champions League last 8 I would have taken it in a heartbeat.

Woolwich crawling back from under their rock on the Woolwich mania forum the bunch of deluded fucking pricks!!! Talking about St Totteringhams day and smacking us Saturday. Let’s please not let these fuckers get one up on us again. We have been by far superior for years now and now is not the time to let them crawl back in amongst us again. Demoralising defeats in our last 2, but what can you do ? Only way to rectify it is by giving those Gooner twats the biggest beating ever. I want a full pelt thrashing to make me feel better, although any 3 points will do. They make you feel like this all the time Spurs every fucking season.

Back
Top Bottom