Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur - September 1st 2019 16-30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nothing to lose by being pessimistic... fuck it, we all KNOW (and have seen) how these games CAN turn out...

But for the next 4 and a half hours, I'm DARING to dream...

I don't mind playing the 'underdogs' ...it's not 'beneath us'....
Same as it's not 'above us' to pull off a shock!!!

FUCKING COME ON YOU SPURS!
No one else gives us a Wet Nun's Cunt of a chance... so WE may as well stay positive!

Alright. Not feeling great about this if I'm honest, but I've been very wrong before and hope I am today. Hope everyone going has a great time, sing your lungs out and get home safe. COYS!!!

Fucking Campbell as a pundit, Sky have absolutely no shame with their anti spurs agenda do they

May as well have Hitler in the tunnel to do the pre match interviews

And Jose as well, the man some have linked to replacing Poch. It's almost as if the panel has been set up with our 'inevitable' defeat in mind.

There always has to be one crisis club at the start of the season, it seems it's our turn....again although we get a result today and the knives have to be out for either United or Chelsea but they won't be of course as Old and Fwank have plenty of cheerleaders in the good old British press.

Cunts.

Feeling sick. Could well be described as being in a mild panic about today. Just thinking about their attack against our defence makes me clench a bit.

I really hope we give the best performance we can. On our day, we can batter anyone. Off our day....?

I have found a cheaper alternative to Senokot laxative tablets.....NLD directly following a 1-0 home defeat to Newcastle. It's worked wonders this morning 💩💩

Sending all you fans going to the match and the team best wishes from across the North Sea 🍀. Come back safe and with three valuable points.

:coys:

To everyone else staying at home or going to the pub ....Keep The Faith !! We can do this.....

Feeling sick. Could well be described as being in a mild panic about today. Just thinking about their attack against our defence makes me clench a bit.

I really hope we give the best performance we can. On our day, we can batter anyone. Off our day....?
Off our day and we lose to everyone far too many of those days creeping in.

The players simply have to perform today for us to have any chance, but most importantly they have to do the basics, like tracking the runners from midfield. I dont want to see any of that amateurish shit we saw at City a few weeks back. Just do your jobs first and foremost, get a foothold in the game, and then we can show our creativity.

Have to say that's its incredible that 12 months on since we lost 4-2at the library..... It looks like we'll be fielding a weaker team than we did for that loss?

I know we've had injuries but bloody hell.

Team Poch picks will be

Lloris
Aurier Toby Sanchez Rose
Sissoko Winks
Moura Eriksen Son
Kane

Nailed on.

Lloris
Alderweireld - Sanchez - Vertonghen
Aurier - Sissoko - Winks - Rose
Son - Eriksen
Kane

Gazzaniga, Davies, Wanyama, Lo Celso, Dele, Lamela, Lucas​

With respect to our players but I am utterly sick of seeing the same names.

Of these players (critical part here) how many will improve or get better?

You see downward trajectory because it's called stagnation.

There are good reasons we did not gdt bids for the majority of our first 11 FFS.

Everyone in the media are writing us off and claiming Woolwich are a shoe in for top four.

Makes me laugh, these stupid cunts never learn do they? They have said the same thing for the past 3 seasons, hasn't happened yet and it will not be happening this season either, COYS.
To be fair I'm pretty sure the media had us as favourites at Woolwich last year..... Hence the embarrassment of their celebrations as if they'd won the league.

No class

Back
Top Bottom