Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur - September 1st 2019 16-30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[FORMATION=4321, lloris,Toby, Sanchez, jan, Davies, GLC, Ndombele, Eriksen, Son, moura, Kane][/FORMATION]

Poch been on the wind up and Ndombele is fit! Awesome trolling !

Think it might be a sit back and counter job.

Cant give them space in behind. We could do with it ourselves though. Might not be pretty, but a result the most important in this one

I gotta be honest... I HATE the NLD... don't get me wrong, I love the fact the rivalry exists, and the history, and winning them...
But the physical feeling in the build up, and during the game is unlike ANY other...
Despite what some people feel about our rivalry with 'other London clubs' NOTHING touches this one!

I almost admire anyone who DOESN'T go through the emotional wringer twice a season when we play... you can't tell me it's 'just another game'

...I'd even argue that the clichéd 'its the same 3 Points available as any other game' argument isn't even valid... bearing in mind the psychological boost/battering you get depending on the result!!

Its always a gut wrenching rollercoaster that is only halted at FT... and THEN the *Fun/Autopsy* can begin!!

Wouldn't have it ANY other way... im glad we have a GENUINE, heated rivalry, based on historical foul play and a geography that shouldn't even be close... Charlton should be their derby... instead it's US!

I can only truly enjoy the day once it's over and ONLY if we win... but fuck me it's hard going!

*delete as applicable!!
It's taken 51 years to realise it,but I hate it as well. When we win,it's superb. But the other possibility doesn't bear thinking about.

On my way to their fucking shithole today. 3hr journey down, got a 6 pack for the journey. Seen a few koreans with their son shirts on already :sonlol:

I really really hope aurier is given a chance. The thought of playing sissoko at rb is not a good one.

Drop kane too for me. Son up top, with moura eriksen and maybe lo celso/alli behind.

We need to put a lot of pressure on their comic strip defenders and they will duly melt. If we piss about with it sideways and backwards it's going to be a very painful afternoon.

COYS

Yeah, top trolling that and just had the misfortune of seeing that Troopz cunt on Sky Sports with his bluds and d'ya understands.

Fuck Sky and fuck Woolwich!
Surely in this day there is no need to be held hostage to a sky sports subscription? Hit them where it hurts and get onto IPTV or something similar

On my way to their fucking shithole today. 3hr journey down, got a 6 pack for the journey. Seen a few koreans with their son shirts on already :sonlol:

I really really hope aurier is given a chance. The thought of playing sissoko at rb is not a good one.

Drop kane too for me. Son up top, with moura eriksen and maybe lo celso/alli behind.

We need to put a lot of pressure on their comic strip defenders and they will duly melt. If we piss about with it sideways and backwards it's going to be a very painful afternoon.

COYS
Kane won’t be dropped for the NLD, got a feeling he will make it 11/10 today as well

Ok so let’s start him in the NLD because apparently one week ago he was so unfit he couldnt start against Newcastle, or possibly understand the tactics required of him.

Fast learner that boy.

I think we all know Lo Celso could have been used by now. Remind me all at Christmas when he’s the new GKN how you all thought Poch was right.
I wish you picked our team from a thousand miles away Sammy, having not seen a single second of training and having no idea of the physical condition of any of the players. That would be so much better

Yeah, top trolling that and just had the misfortune of seeing that Troopz cunt on Sky Sports with his bluds and d'ya understands.

Fuck Sky and fuck Woolwich!
I dont get the people which find him entertaining. Absolute cunt. Don't get me wrong, that Expression guy si similar, but at least he's basing on comedy.

Lloris
Alderweireld - Sanchez - Vertonghen
Aurier - Sissoko - Winks - Rose
Son - Eriksen
Kane

Gazzaniga, Davies, Wanyama, Lo Celso, Dele, Lamela, Lucas​

Between the two different antibiotics I've now been on for over two weeks, the volume of Indian food I ingested last night and this match coming up with the way we've been looking lately, my arse has been twitching like an epileptic at a Floyd concert all fucking day.

Have to score first, have to...Pepe needs rattled early doors by someone too. I still miss Scotty Parker.

After totally skipping 2 seasons we finally bought 3 but loaned 1 right away another is already injured and the last one we don't know when well see. Meanwhile we sold Dembele Tripp Llorente and left with 2/3 Kane and half ass Eriksen?
I still feel we could win today though. Am I crazy? Lol

Back
Top Bottom