Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here is a fun fact my fellow cocks,
Pochettino has won at every premier league ground he has managed a team at, except for two grounds: The Emirates and the DW stadium (Wigan).
How about we make that one on sunday?
Oh and just to prove I have no life here is his first win at each ground....
2012/13 (Southampton) (1)
Reading 0-2 Southampton
2013/14 (7)
West Brom 0-1 Southampton
Liverpool 0-1 Southampton
Cardiff 0-3 Southampton
Fulham 0-3 Southampton
Hull 0-1 Southampton
Crystal Palace 0-1 Southampton
Swansea 0-1 Southampton
2014/15 (Tottenham) (6)
West Ham (Upton Park) 0-1 Tottenham
Aston Villa 1-2 Tottenham
Leicester 1-2 Tottenham
QPR 1-2 Tottenham
Newcastle 1-3 Tottenham
Everton 0-1 Tottenham
2015/16 (7)
Sunderland 0-1 Tottenham
Bournemouth 1-5 Tottenham
Southampton 0-2 Tottenham
Watford 1-2 Tottenham
Norwich 0-3 Tottenham
Manchester City 1-2 Tottenham
Stoke 0-4 Tottenham
2016/17 (2)
Middlesbrough 1-2 Tottenham
Burnley 0-2 Tottenham
2017/18 (3)
West Ham (London Stadium) 2-3 Tottenham
Huddersfield 0-4 Tottenham
Chelsea 1-3 Tottenham
2018/19 (3)
Manchester United 0-3 Tottenham
Brighton 1-2 Tottenham
Wolves 2-3 Tottenham

Beat Woolwich on Sunday, draw Wigan away in the FA Cup 3rd round, BOSH!!!

Arse.png

Shit I don't even know which of our defenders are fit.
Also don't know how to pick between attackers for this game.
-Lamela for away games?
-Lucas for revenge games?
-Dele and Eriksen because class?
-Son because didn't start last game and had shit-hot goal in a match before that?
Hard choices... I am going with:

Lloris
Aurier - Foythby - Davies
Sissoko - Dier
Lucas - Lamela - Eriksen
Kane​

This will be a very different game to Chelsea. We can’t just stick dele on Torreira like we did Jorginho, Woolwich attack the wings. They aren’t narrow minded like the racists are, our fullbacks need to be at it.

I’m a nervous wreck and we have so long to fucking wait :pochrolleyes:

Shit I don't even know which of our defenders are fit.
Also don't know how to pick between attackers for this game.
-Lamela for away games?
-Lucas for revenge games?
-Dele and Eriksen because class?
-Son because didn't start last game and had shit-hot goal in a match before that?
Hard choices... I am going with:

Lloris
Aurier - Foythby - Davies
Sissoko - Dier
Lucas - Lamela - Eriksen
Kane​
Only fair to lineup 10 against them.

I haven't seen one second of an Woolwich game this season. I don't even know what their starting XI is.

They haven’t been on telly much have they. I think Torreira makes them tick and works hard and they seem to be playing lacazette and aubemayang up top together which is a handful. But their defence is still a disgrace, and they still have Xhaka and Ozil either side of torreira. If sissoko and Dier play we’ll destroy them in midfield

The biggest question mark for their manager would be to start Mkhitaryan or Iwobi and whether they go 3 at the back or flat back four.

I think if they go 4 at the back, we will DESTROY them. Kolasinac cannot defend in a back four, Monreal is out injured and the only other alternative is Xhaka.

State of this.... :kanehand:

Gonna return to this on Sunday. I don’t remember Aubameyang scoring against a top 4 side. Flat track bullying stat padder.

Last edited:
My view on our current form is this.

We are not as good as City but we are as hard to beat.

I hope that is not rammed down my throat on Sunday but right now we have resolve and are getting back to the quality we know we possess.

Will be a significant test.

State of this.... :kanehand:

Gonna return to this on Sunday. I don’t remember Aubameyang scoring against a top 4 side. Flat track bullying stat padder.

"Claim will be pocketed again by Mustafi and people won't see it because he's the Golden Boy in England.Same goes for Alli, but he's even worse xDD. 3-1 to the Woolwich.Come back at me after the game on Sunday when Auba scored and Claim didnt."

You can literally smell the fear.

Back
Top Bottom