Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I assume its because Watford isn't London.

Um, yes. OK, I'm a twat. Let's try that again with Fulham not Watford...:

Spurs 3-1 Chelsea
Palace 0-1 Spurs
Spam 0-1 Spurs
Spurs 3-1 Fulham
Chelsea 1-3 Spurs
Palace 0-1 Spurs
Spurs 1-0 Woolwich

Just to recap:
  • I'm an idiot and forgot Fulham existed
  • I live near Watford and probably should have remembered that loss
  • We are on a 7 match PL derby winning streak, sorry Telegraph for doubting you
I'm off to have a cry.

:pochsulk:

"Claim will be pocketed again by Mustafi and people won't see it because he's the Golden Boy in England.Same goes for Alli, but he's even worse xDD. 3-1 to the Woolwich.Come back at me after the game on Sunday when Auba scored and Claim didnt."

You can literally smell the fear.

Kane so pocketed by that Woolwich defence he’s only scored the 7 goals in 8 matches against them.

This cross posted from SC

The Banana incident

I am not here to condone or justify what happened , but just relay the truth of what happened.
The guy who threw the banana skin is someone i know of but my best pal was there.
He is a 50 odd cypriot fella who was at the game with my best pal, they were sat next to a man with his very young son who ate the banana before KO and threw the skin on the floor.When the scum scored they came over and were goading our fans, the main culprit was Bellerin, our fans went mental and got out of hand , this guy picked up the skin off the floor and chucked it at Bellerin. He didn't plan it or bring the banana into the ground, it was there and when the red mist took over ,he just picked up anything to throw at them and unfortunately it was the skin..
The police believe him that this was NOT a racist act and have charged him with throwing a missile NOT racist act.
The fella called the club and they also believe him, but they said he will be banned untill the outcome of the courts.
HE WAS STUPID AND OUT OF ORDER, but do not believe whats being reported...THIS WAS NOT RACIST ACT.

I am not saying he shouldn't be punished or banned, but i wanted the truth to be told that it wasn't a racist act by our fan.

My Scum pals are furious. They're adamant he's a yid.

Woolwich haven't lost a game since 2015 that Dean has reffed and in the last 3 NLD's he's reffed, Woolwich have won. Including last season where he gave them a free kick for Davinson Sanchez getting the ball.

He's 100% not a yid and because of the media about him favouring us, he now tends to simply not favour us and it's obvious.

Last edited:
Hate playing this lot, any luck going usually goes their way. Just don't want our players to take a while to get going or resting on their laurels after two great results. Hopefully last year's result will be fresh in the memory and we give them the hiding that we should have given the chavs.

I'm not nervous at all. I've never been more confident before a NLD.

I was very confident before the Chelsea game and the same before Inter Milan (two teams that are better than Woolwich) but there's just that extra doubt in this fixture. A dodgy refereeing decision can change it all from Adebayor's red card in 2012 to Sanchez's excellent tackle last season which both inevitably had an impact on the outcome of the games there.

Having Mike Dean as the referee doesn't help. They haven't lost in near on 4 years with him reffing the game and in the last 3 NLD's he's officiated, they've won. It seems that ever since social media has done it's best to link Mike Dean to us in some way he goes out of his way to NOT give us decisions or give decisions elsewhere. Wolves' first penalty the most recent load of bollocks.

We are better than them. We have a better squad. We have a better manager. We are above them. We have a better defence. We have a better midfield. We have the best striker in the league and absolutely NO ONE is giving Woolwich a chance of a win. That alone worries me.

Bellend gooner soon-to-be-ex-husband of my wife's best friend just text me apropos of nothing asking if I'd seen the game yesterday with a wink emoji.

Replied 'yeah, I watched it with the wife.' Wink emoji.

They're divorcing because she caught him sexually harassing a girl at his work. He's a genuine scrote.

So I feel a bit better.

In respect of the banana, me and my son were directly in front of the seats where the banana was thrown from (our faces are in all the twitter photos you might see). I can categorically say that the person that threw the banana did not bring it into the ground, it was brought into and eaten by a young kid (maybe 10 years old) sat next to him and the kid just dumped the skin on the ground. Bloke must have just picked up first thing he saw when Bellerin and Aubameyang were needlessly over-celebrating in front of the away end (which basically is incitement and they should be brought to task over, it was a lot worse than what Dier did). It was certainly not a pre-meditated action. I would happily state this in court to support him if he is charged with a racist act

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I’ll probably be labelled a gooner maggot troll for this but they absolutely deserved to win that by more than they did.

They wanted it more, their fans were up for it, they made subs at the right time, and they got their tactics right. Sometimes it stings but it’s better to lose to the better team than to lose to a wanky goal or something.

Bad day at the office, let’s move on and be humble

Back
Top Bottom