Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty sure Bale has 4 in NLDs. The FK in 2007, the second in Danny Rose's game, the 1st in the 3-2 comeback, and the consolation in the most recent one.

Consolation?

Saha and Ade scored in the first 5:2 defeat

Bale and Ade in the latest

Prior to that we won 2:1 - Rafa / Walker

Drew 3:3

Hey guys first time poster .... And on a mobile so can't even tell if I'm doing this correctly

Usually travel up with South Dorset Spurs
But

Myself and a Friend are going Sunday we will be shelf side I believe lower middle ish
Although not entirely sure as he booked the tickets ... Anyone in and around that area ?

What's the general idea (first time I've really visited the site as well, a member of Cartilage free captain and lots of good things said so thought I'd have a mosey around here)
Sounds like such a rookie question ...
Are there main people who start up the singing ?
Conductors for lack of a better term ...
Or is it go with the flow ?
First Woolwich derby game
First Chelsea derby game was also this season
Was at Bolton during the cup last season ( first game going to was when F. Muamba incident )
Went to a few with my grandad (hes a tottenham born supporter) when I was younger remember Freund playing ...
Will be going more and more often now that I'm
Settled here from 'Merica and of decent age to drive as we live a distance from London

So for the Life story in opening post .....
Thanks

I know I should be positive since our run of form but I can just see this ending in a draw.

STOP RIGHT THERE!!!

...no room for negative sentiment in the lead up to a Norf' Lunnun Derby this week my friend... save it for Monday morning after it all goes tits up!!

:avbfacepalm: :defoe: :gomes: :avbshock: :dawsonwtf: :gallas: :dempsey: :llorisserious:

Until then.... POSITIVITY POSITIVITY POSITIVITY !!!!

Not only can we do this... we will do this!!

:llorishuh: :lennon: :kaboullol: :holtbytongue: :dawson: :defoe2: :bale2: :bae: :ade: :freund: :avblol:

STOP RIGHT THERE!!!

...no room for negative sentiment in the lead up to this game this week my friend... save it for Monday morning after it all goes tits up!!

:avbfacepalm: :defoe: :gomes: :avbshock: :dawsonwtf: :gallas: :dempsey: :llorisserious:
It's alright for most of you who have mates that support spurs.

I'm ALONE with scum!

Cunts, Cunts Everywhere

Im actually gonna change my starting XI. 4-2-3-1 with Parker in for Livermore, and Dempsey (if fit) in for Holtby. Dempsey on the Left tracking Walcott back, and Bale doing whatever the fuck he wants. Holtby becomes a great spark off the bench.

270213102517.png

Sky Sports News have just broadcast an interview with a toilet attendant at the Plumstead Colney training ground who stated that Wenger is fairly fixed on trying a new french 6-2-1-1 starting line up to face the above on Sunday. Should still be on the Sky hourly breaking news loop for the next day or so, and will almost certainly appear on the Woolwich Woolwich Official Website before kick off:

Geronimo

Oxlade Gevrey-Chambertin

Shitshire : Shitcott

Squidalley : Cockwellin : Roshiti : Arseshavin : Meatpacker : GordonRamsey

Shitnetsey

:goonermong:

The pre match tension continues to mount for this "Finishing In The Top Ten Is A Cup For Us" team as they constantly review their recent Bradford, Blackburn and Bayern DVD's in training and preparation all this week.

FAKIN HELL I'm glad this thread is here so I don't have to bubble about in the waning light of the WHU away thread.

1. No Jan at left back. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but he didn't look so good to me last night. Decent on the ball and moving forward, but a bit of a serious liability when it comes to defending. Maybe BAE's had that famous falling out, who knows. But he has to start. Caulker to sit, then, perhaps? Though he's been doing superbly as well. And Dawson, much as I'm ready to send him to the glue factory, was also tremendous last night. AVB will probably melt all our heads with:

:llorisserious:​
:walker::gallashmm: :vert::baelol:​
2. Parker, Parker, Parker. What to do. I've seen people congratulate him on his tenacity last night (I was rather among them), but maybe that's just because he looked like a bulldog out there, and all the Brits went all mushy-kneed. To me the issue is that he simply sits on the ball too much. He's relying on runs to move the ball, not ping-ping passing. As such, I imagine the speed at which we run our transition game is largely compromised. But who goes in his place? Hudd? No… Maybe…​
Livermore :dembele:
Jake's been our catalyst, after all. Or perhaps Carroll might fit? Or perhaps I'm overthinking it all and Parker will do fine.​
3. Much as Livermore and Carroll electrified our play last night, Sigurðsson did so even more dramatically. We looked sloppy and clueless for a lot of the match, and it seemed to take a turn once Gylfi showed. This isn't to say that Holtby was why we looked sloppy. Who knows what happened. That said, despite my willingness to drop Parker, I'm not as inclined to drop our baby goose.​
:lennon: :holtbytongue: :bale2:​
:adelol:​
I wish it was next Monday already. This match kills me every year, but luckily I have a machine built for me by Tesla, so I simply make a dupe right beforehand, and he just sits in the tub, chillaxing and reading, during the match. After the final whistle, he checks the score, tosses my corpse in the fireplace, and takes on my life.​

As I wrote last night, we'll kill them if Holtby and Bale manage to put 20-yard bombs on target. Wenger won't be able to pull off a Churchill "Every man to his post" at halftime.

i think holtby would get more joy coming on in the last 20mins when there are tired legs to contend with start with siggy or dempsey in the ady support role

lets beat these arse wipes

Predictions:

1. Kyle Walker will be directly to blame for at least one goal (see number 6).
2. Wilshire will pick a fight with Ade and beetch/moan/request a red card after every tackle. Dembele will be given a soft yellow card after Wilshir falls over.
3. Cazorla will dive four times but recover quickly from howls of pain after no card is given.
4. Bale will score at least once.
5. Lennon will be MOTM.
6. Podolski scores a lazer.
7. Spurs win. Glory, glory. I've almost died of a heart attack thrice.
8. Arsewank finish out of the CL places.
9. Wenger is fired after it emerges that he shares certain proclivities with Franck Ribery and is a Satanist.
10. Ashburton sinks into the Earth.

I don't like when rival players get hurt. It gives teams like le arse a built in excuse. I hope they are full strength the whole year, and at every NLD. We'll still finish above them, no excuses.
fuck that, I see your point but I want every bit of help we can get to finish above them. After last year I trust nothing.

Back
Top Bottom