Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

426267_372306386180419_236207149_a.jpg

Of course I want to see Spurs pummel Woolwich this week. Wouldn't be on this site if I didn't.
Well, I actually want to see Woolwich beat us though.
To be honest, I actually don't.
Why did this site have to filter the A word, anyways? It's annoying, not cheeky.

426267_372306386180419_236207149_a.jpg

Of course I want to see Spurs pummel Woolwich this week. Wouldn't be on this site if I didn't.
Well, I actually want to see Woolwich beat us though.
To be honest, I actually don't.
Why did this site have to filter the A word, anyways? It's annoying, not cheeky.

What or who the fuck are you?? You're one of THEM aren't you?
You disgust me, what with your Beiber avatar an'all!

If you're trolling... WELL DONE, CONGRATULATIONS SON, YOU GOT A RISE OUT OF A SPURS SITE... and if you're a Gooner... fuck off and die some hideous death!

Either way, you're a classic, modern day Cuntshit! Hiding behind an anonymous user name... erm, ahem, like me!

:avbfacepalm:

Bollocks, you're still a cunty trolling wind-up merchant! Say it ain't so?

:memeokay: :troll:

I'd like to see Benny at left back, Vertonghen at centre back - for Dawson or Caulker - perhaps Dawson as Caulker is quicker. Holtby to start but Sigurdsson must be ahead of Dempsey if the Yank is back in contention.

Lennon will score in this game - as we haven't lost when he has scored - this means nothing.

Just looking forward to the whole thing being over.

What or who the fuck are you?? You're one of THEM aren't you?
You disgust me, what with your Beiber avatar an'all!

If you're trolling... WELL DONE, CONGRATULATIONS SON, YOU GOT A RISE OUT OF A SPURS SITE... and if you're a Gooner... fuck off and die some hideous death!

Either way, you're a classic, modern day Cuntshit! Hiding behind an anonymous user name... erm, ahem, like me!

:avbfacepalm:

Bollocks, you're still a cunty trolling wind-up merchant! Say it ain't so?

:memeokay: :troll:

You bit didn't you?....

Is he even back in training, mate?
Yep he is, AFAIK. Started training on Monday.

Dempsey is out AFAIK, and apparently Sagna and Gibbs are out for them with Diaby a big doubt.

IF all three of those miss the game, that gives us a massive lift.

I think Siggy and BAE ought to start along with JD, fitness permitting.

I'd rather JD start the game and Ade come on if necessary, so if does throw a wobbly, it might not be as disastrous as his red at Woolwich.

I actually don't want Ade anywhere near this game if possible.

I honestly think both JD and Ade offer the same risk. JD is off the back of an injury, won't be fully match fit and couldn't buy a goal in the last couple of months.

Ade just can't buy a goal, looks like he's trying at times but it's just not clicking.

Personally I'd go with the fit Ade who may just raise his game enough for this and can at least hold the ball up better than a half fit JD. Also Ade scores against Woolwich, JD not so much.

Not afraid to admit I'm nervous as hell over this one, because there is no doubt, to quote an old cliche, on paper we should win.

Lets have at 'em! :smesh:

Ade has to start for me, played hes best football this season at there place before getting sent off.
Just has to not do anything stupid and Defoe wont be ready to start this one anyway.

Fair enough for those who want Ade to start, I don't trust him one bit not to do anything stupid.
Why wouldn't JD be fit to start if he's been training since Monday? I don't buy that argument at all, unless someone has inside info. He'd been out for three weeks when he started training again, and had had plenty of games before then, why wouldn't he be fit enough?

Genuine question, as I'm no physio, etc.

Anyway, I hope he's fit and starts, and Ade doesn't set foot on the pitch that day.

I had a dream last night we beat the 4-0, so now I'm properly nervous.

:levyeyes:
I was just going to ask if anyone else has had dreams about this. I had a dream I missed it and no one would tell me the result. Cunts.
If we play our best and they play their best I'm very confident. In addition to the talent we possess- for the first time I feel we have a manager capable of out manouvering wenger.

Ade will score, it's nailed on. He might be "head in the wrong place" with Spurs at the moment, but he will turn up for this one cos he hates them above all and I doubt he will repeat the mistake he made in the last one. We just have to marshall the midfield to snuff them out and we might miss Sandro badly for this. However if we do that, then 4:0 isn't unreasonable. Ade, Holtby, Lennon, and Gallas from a corner in the dying minutes. 4:0
handful of world class saves from Lloris....

BIOYGC
:parker:

Surprisingly few gooner trolls showing up this week.
But then I suppose it's not surprising as they are the type to only really pipe up when it's safe (see last seasons st totteringhams day)

Expect to be inundated should we lose.

Ade will score, it's nailed on. He might be "head in the wrong place" with Spurs at the moment, but he will turn up for this one cos he hates them above all and I doubt he will repeat the mistake he made in the last one. We just have to marshall the midfield to snuff them out and we might miss Sandro badly for this. However if we do that, then 4:0 isn't unreasonable. Ade, Holtby, Lennon, and Gallas from a corner in the dying minutes. 4:0
handful of world class saves from Lloris....

BIOYGC
:parker:

If he plays, and scores, I reckon AVB should haul him off the moment he's completed his goal celebration! Just to prevent any mindless nonsense!!

Quit while you're ahead and all that!

Back
Top Bottom